Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MANAGER - CUSTOMER CONTRACTING
Requisition ID: 3243180208
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager Customer Contracting to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in cutting edge eye care products, such as the popular ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, the world's first soft disposable contact lenses. Their recent acquisition of AMO (Abbott Medical Optics) now positions the company as the leader in laser cataract surgery (through their CATALYS system), phacoemulsification (through their PHACO systems), LASIK vision, and other eye care innovations such as lens implants, ophthalmic viscoelastic devices, and dry eye drops under the BLINK® brand. JJVC continues to passionately pursue new eye care enhancements and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand and that AMO eye care technology brings better vision to more people around the world.
The Manager Customer Contracting will manage, review, revise, and negotiate a wide range of customer agreements, including but not limited to: Distributor, Retail, Group Practice, and Internet sales Contracts, as well as other service agreements.
• Responsible for use and oversight of contract management: processes and systems, including ICD.
• Responsible for the oversight of our contract compliance program.
• Responsible for development and implementation of contracting strategies: this includes supporting the annual business and strategic plan process.
• Leads the commercial contracting team: reviewing contract requests; contract terms and conditions and working with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues in various agreements.
• Participates and sometimes leads the negotiation process with third parties and assists with the development of amendments and revisions.
• Coordinates and supports, the offer development process presenting issues and any risks along with their implications to the required level of management.
• Review complex contracts and consult with customers and stakeholders to address concerns.
• Responsible for the supervision and development of direct report(s) to ensure consistent performance to company & department standards.
• Facilitates effective communication and collaboration among the JJVCI commercial organization, the Law Department, Healthcare Compliance Team, Government Contract Compliance Team and internal clients consistent with company mission and values and ensure that actions taken reflect terms of contracts and agreements.
• Ensures personal and company compliance with all Federal, State Local and Company regulations, policies and procedures for Health Care Compliance.
• Minimum of a Juris Doctorate degree is required.
• Minimum of three (3) years of full-time contracting experience is preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year of people management experience is preferred.
• Current or previous experience with handling commercial agreements or legal documents is required.
• Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required.
• A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while also managing critical deadlines is required.
• Ability to be organized and flexible around rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is required.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and be able to interface effectively with clients, attorneys and other professionals is required.
• Current or previous experience with iManage and e-ICD is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) is required.
• This role is based in Jacksonville, FL at the JJVCI HQ and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)