Johnson & Johnson Careers
PAYER LIAISON I
Requisition ID: 3240180605
Janssen is a division of Johnson & Johnson and is actively engaged in addressing the most critical needs of patients around the worlds through the five major therapeutic areas: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, and Oncology.
Payer Liaison - Janssen
• Responsible for providing fair-balanced, objective, scientific/clinical information to external and internal customers across all the key products within the Janssen portfolio. External customers can include Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), Private Health Insurances (PHI), healthcare decision makers and influencers in the assigned region/geography.
• Responsible for supporting and partnering with in-field positions, primarily the Key Account Manager, Sales Force and Medical Science Liaisons.
• Maintain a high level of key account management and builds external relationships with recognized experts in managed markets/health care systems.
• Accountable for annual results of the portfolio in strategic accounts
• Participation in both Market Access and Business Unit meetings, providing customer insights to shape current and future value propositions of both commercial and pipeline products.
• Contribute to business planning and the Market Access strategy by providing strategic clinical input, pharmacoeconomics/health outcomes input and customer insight to the HEMAR manager and the Country Value Team (CVT).
• Able to serve as a role model and resource to colleagues and to contribute to the department’s success.
• Responsible for conducting all activities in accordance with current regulatory and health care compliance guidelines.
· Graduation in a health related course (e.g Pharmacy, Biomedicine, Medicine, etc) or proven experience in the healthcare industry (e.g. pharma industry, hospitals, HMOs, etc) is required.
· Proven ability to effectively build partnerships, relationships and collaborate internally and externally.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and comprehend scientific, economic and humanistic concepts effectively with sophisticated and technical audiences required.
· Experience working in a managed care/ payer environment is highly preferred.
· Training or experience in health economics, pharmacoeconomics or health care policy is highly preferred.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Advanced English for reading scientific articles.
· Approximately 75-90% of the time in the field.
· Availability to travel.
Brazil-Rio de Janeiro-
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Ltda. (7585)