Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead, Organizational Enablement
Requisition ID: 3238180605
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead, Organizational Enablement. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Lead, Organizational Enablement will be responsible for co-developing the enterprise strategy for workforce analytics and advance a culture of analytics within the HR function. This position reports into the Director, Strategic Workforce Planning.
Workforce Analytics Capability Build:
- Lead for the HR capability build initiative
- Responsible to create and deploy a roadmap and multi-year capability strategy over the next 3-5 years in partnership with Org Development and Change Strategy Team
- Lead Workforce Analytics Design Council and leverage diverse perspectives to shape the multi-year analytics capability build strategy to measure and increase the analytics quotient of the HR function
- Create and deploy communications & change strategy in partnership with Org Development and Change Strategy Team
- Partner with BUHR, Corporate Services SGs, Global Services, IT and other functions to support the enterprise WorkforceDNA dashboard that provide insights into our labor force and enable evidenced based decisions
- Responsible for the project management for the WorkforceDNA tool maintenance and enhancements
- Collaborate with senior leaders and stakeholders to identify and align key workforce measures with business objectives
- Keep current with industry trends and continually investigate innovative ways to advance our workforce analytics capabilities
- Lead the WorkforceDNA Governance Council supporting the WorkforceDNA tool enhancements while maintaining a global enterprise mindset
- Ensure security for the WorkforceDNA tool is supported and maintained according to the documented process
- Gather statistical information on WorkforceDNA tool usage to inform communications, training and next steps for adoption
- Identifies communication needs and deploys as needed
- Monitors WorkforceDNA budget
Organizational Enablement Communications:
- Develop and deploy a global communication strategy for the HR Capability Build and the WorkforceDNA tool, training and tool enhancements and leadership updates
- Prepare communication materials for internal and external presentations for WorkforceDNA project, including branding, value cases, tactical plans, positioning & department strategy
- Manage WorkforceDNA portal including updates to portal
- Responsible for all WorkforceDNA assets including posting and updating internal process documents and external user facing documents
- Maintain regional training program strategy in partnership with key stakeholders to grow analytical capability
- Gather feedback & input from the business on needs and effectiveness of the WorkforceDNA tool, training and capability work
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience is required; minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience required. Project Management and/or Learning and Development experience preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of people management experience is required.
- Relationship management, excellent communication, collaboration skills, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Workday or similar HR systems is required.
- Working knowledge of end-user data analysis tools such as Qlik and Tableau preferred.
- Strong leadership skills; with understanding and appreciation of the global an enterprise context required.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting HR data is required.
- Project management experience including support of launches and communication strategy to support the project is required.
- Experience with process improvement, building efficiencies, and organizing disparate data sources is required.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience required.
- Demonstrated agility in managing change initiatives with measurable and sustained impact is required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)