Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, HR Data Strategy and Governance
Requisition ID: 3237180605
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director, HR Data Strategy and Governance. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Director, HR Data Strategy and Governance will develop and drive HR data strategy and governance across the portfolio. Key responsibilities include:
- Build, manage, and own relationships across HR and cross-functional areas to set the strategic direction for integrating solutions and datasets that can deliver analytic opportunities and insights.
- Work with the HR teams to construct a vision and details for an end-to-end data strategy.
- Advocate for an approach toward managing data requirements that will support reduced cost, better decision making, more compliant systems/processes, and an improved employee experience.
- Establishes ongoing benchmarking and measurement systems for key continuous improvement processes, savings realization, and customer satisfaction to achieve effective data quality.
- Without direct authority, assess and communicate the successes and challenges of moving forward into a better aligned and informed future:
- Align across HR teams and other functional system and process stakeholders to design and implement measures, processes, and roles that will drive the ongoing delivery and assessment of data quality.
- Inform the priorities and investments that HR makes in solutions and roles in support of managing data across the organization.
- Provide regular status updates on recurring data quality measures as well as in new investment and research opportunities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience is required, including 5 years of HRIS/HRIS Operations experience is required.
- People management experience is required.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as an independent leader with understanding and appreciation of the global / enterprise context is required.
- Relationship management, excellent coaching and collaboration skills are required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies is required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills are required.
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills are required.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience is required.
- Experience developing high performing, sustainable data processes is required.
- Advocate for evidence-based decision making to improve business outcomes.
- Demonstrated agility in managing change initiatives with measurable and sustained impact is required.
- Collaborative partner and team leader with a strong drive to create a positive and inspiring work required environment, especially during times of change is required.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience at the most senior levels, coaching for results, and collaboration skills is required.
- Experience delivering integrated HR solutions, balancing voice of customer, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal is required.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)