Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 3222190827
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Engineer to be located in Memphis, TN.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access. *CareAdvantage, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is offered through Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. Its Supply Chain Optimization capability is provided for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies products.
We are seeking a Quality Engineer responsible for supporting quality and compliance activities at the Memphis Logistics Center and regionally. These responsibilities include validation activities, participating in non-conformance investigations and performing audit activities. The Quality Engineer will be accountable for the development, oversight and execution of quality and compliance engineering and validation programs, facility and technology transfers and integration/divestitures to meet customer and business needs in compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Standards and Quality Management Systems at Medical Device Distribution Centers in the United States.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, technical scientific, or Quality Regulatory Compliance disciplines is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of regulated healthcare industry experience in distribution, transportation, temperature control, manufacturing, operations, regulatory and/or quality compliance is required.
- An understanding of the linkages in quality and regulatory compliance from product development through manufacturing and delivery to customer and health authority is preferred.
- Strong project management experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaboration and influence skills to partner effectively across functions and operating units are preferred.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and root cause analysis skills are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 210, 211 and 820 and ISO 13485 or MDSAP and JDE, ERP systems are requirements.
- Six Sigma, Lean, 5S, JJOS or ASQ Certification and trainings are an asset.
- Approximately 25-35% travel within region is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action
and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran
status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)