Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CSS Sr. Inventory Planning Analyst
Requisition ID: 3212180208
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a CSS Inventory Planning lead to support the CSS (Cardiovascular Specialty and Solutions) franchises located preferably in Irvine, CA with consideration given to other US J&J locations.
ASP (Advanced Sterilization Products), is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers, and communities
Biosense Webster, Inc, is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems.
Mentor is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetic medicine market. The Company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for aesthetics markets around the world.
Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular (CNV) Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
- Support and achieve WW Inventory (gross/net dollars, DOS) and Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB) targets in conjunction with the CSS franchise planning leaders.
- Develop an understanding of financial components (PII, AGP) that impact inventory.
- Consolidate inventory projections and bridges for the CSS franchises. Analyze changes in inventory relating to supply, demand, events, and financial adjustments.
- Be comfortable challenging data that may not make sense.
- Prepare and present inventory presentations for senior management with support of manager.
- Build collaborative relationships with CSS Planning leaders, regional planning, finance and the Production Planning & Logistics team to understand drivers of Inventory Projections, challenge to achieve inventory targets, and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Support and implement, with the Inventory Manager, inventory policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures leveraging best practices across regions and franchises
- Support and lead the CSS finished goods safety stock (SS) process with the Inv. Manager, challenging regional SS as appropriate.
- Create and utilize in-depth analytical tools to support issue resolution, decision making, and execution oversight.
- Support program management to ensure deliverables on inventory opportunities that improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis.
- Support and/or lead projects as needed
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations). A Masters degree or MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years in planning, supply chain, and/or finance is required
- Six Sigma Certifications, Supply Chain Certification and or training (APICS/ IBF) preferred
- High proficiency and advanced understanding in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Proven analytical/quantitative skills including working with large datasets are required.
- Significant understanding and experience in inventory entitlement concepts required.
- Experienced with identifying / driving inventory reductions while supporting customer service targets required.
- Knowledge of various inventory modeling techniques.
- Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & verbal.
- Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (Analyst, Manager, Director) of the organization is preferred.
- Ability to drive and apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements to large and complex projects.
- High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is required. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of MRP concepts.
- Manugistics, JDE, SAP, Tableau, Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency experience is strongly preferred.
North America-United States
Ethicon Inc. (6045)