Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Territory Manager, Primary Care - Montreal Island (Contract)
Requisition ID: 3209180207
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
As the Territory Manager working in diabetes and ADHD with Primary Care customers, you will be accountable for developing and implementing business plans and sales strategies that are aligned to Company and customer objectives; applying clinical fluency and consultative selling to build support for Janssen products, gain access, and influence customer decision-making to achieve Territory sales forecasts and market share growth; serving as a resource for value-added solutions and technical support for customers. This position is a one year contract role.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing business plans and executing strategies aligned with Company objectives and customer needs.
- Tailoring business approach based on assessment of market conditions, customer opportunities.
- Conducting customer calls. Establishing relationships and leveraging consultative selling skills, technology, and visual aids in order to influence and achieve sales goals.
- Applying comprehensive understanding of clinical/therapeutic practices and marketplace.
- Utilizing segmentation and customer targeting techniques to differentiate sales growth opportunities.
- Developing and implementing value-added, customer-centric solutions based on customer needs.
- Provides feedback and actionable recommendations to sales and marketing management.
- Maintaining a full understanding of healthcare compliance and regulatory landscape.
- Assisting customers in navigating the reimbursement and formulary to increase access to Janssen products.
- Bilingual (English and French) required.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in Life Sciences or Business.
- At least 3 years direct selling experience in the healthcare industry, preferred.
- Strong understanding of pharmacology and therapeutic knowledge, preferred.
- Experience in the Diabetes market an asset.
- Reside within close proximity to current geography or be willing to relocate to the current geography.
- Valid driver’s license; meets J & J fleet safety requirements.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)