Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Analytics, Real World Evidence Design and Analytics
Titusville, New Jersey; Horsham, Pennsylvania
Health Economics R&D
Requisition ID: 3200180208
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, is recruiting for a Manager, Analytics, RWE Design and Analytics to be based in Titusville, NJ (preferred) or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is committed to transforming patient and population health through scientific evidence across the Janssen pharmaceutical companies
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Analytics, RWE Design & Analytics will be responsible for executing statistical analysis plans and conducting programming and data quality checks to generate and report real-world evidence about disease, health service utilization and the effects of medical products through the analysis of healthcare data.
• You will support the RWE Design and Analytics Group, RWE Team Leaders, RWE Alliance Leaders and Health Economics and Outcomes Research Leaders, and Commercial Analytics Leaders to perform scientifically rigorous RWE studies via analysis of secondary data such as claims databases and electronic health records.
• Manager, Analytics will prepare analytical files and manage research datasets, write and execute on statistical analysis plans using claims data and/or electronic medical records and ensure high-level technical, scientific and methodological expertise in statistics, health economics and outcomes research and/or epidemiology.
• The successful candidate will establish and maintain statistical/database programming standards of excellence for RWE studies that are intended for business insight generation, external publication and communication.
• You will perform urgent analyses that are needed with short turnaround time.
• Additional responsibilities include: Advise on appropriate statistical and programming approaches to answering key research questions, contributing to the development of statistical analysis plan, reports, abstracts and manuscripts.
• A minimum of a Master’s degree is required in a relevant discipline such as biostatistics, mathematics, computer sciences, epidemiology, health economics, public health, health administration or operations research or related discipline.
• A minimum of 4 years with a Masters degree (OR 2 years with a doctorate degree) of relevant prior research experience in the healthcare industry within a pharmaceutical (or related) company, consultancy, or academia is required.
• Experience with analytics, coding and management of secondary data such as large, longitudinal health care claims data and electronic health/medical records is required.
• Strong data management skills are required
• Proficiency in statistical programming (e.g. SAS, SQL, R) is required. Minimum SAS skills requirement include: Base SAS data step programming, macro facility, and Proc SQL, SAS stat.
• Experience with protocol/statistical analysis plan writing and conducting health economics and outcomes research, real world evidence studies is preferred.
• Experience with modeling, including budget impact models, is preferred.
• Experience with data visualization techniques such as with Tableau and Spotfire is preferred.
• Experience with applied analyses in one or more of the following therapeutic areas is preferred: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience or Oncology.
• Experience with commercial analytics is preferred.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
• Self-motivation and passion for learning is necessary, self-initiation, and ability to meet deadlines are required.
• Ability to plan, organize, and work on multiple tasks simultaneously in different therapeutic areas are required.
• Approximately 20% travel as needed
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Health Economics R&D