Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Marketing Manager, US Trauma/CMF Strategic Initiatives
Requisition ID: 3198181001
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager, US Trauma/CMF Strategic Initiatives. Preferred location is West Chester, PA; however remote locations may also be considered.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Trauma is the worldwide leader in the development of products to treat orthopaedic trauma and other bone deformities. The company is headquartered in West Chester, PA and Solothurn, Switzerland and employs over 1,000 people worldwide. This position is responsible for the US downstream marketing of the Trauma product portfolio.
The Senior Marketing Manager, US Trauma/CMF Strategic Initiatives will report to the Sr. Director of US Marketing for Trauma/CMF. Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager, US Trauma/CMF Strategic Initiatives include but are not limited to:
- Management of critical, cross franchise (Trauma and CMF) strategic initiatives
- Lead without authority a cross functional team (SCG, Marketing, Prof Ed, Sales, etc) to meet customer needs and overcome obstacles
- Connect and develop relationships with key hospital decision makers
- Collaboration with key functions to identify new or adjacent business opportunities
- Development of strategic plans for these new opportunities
- Liaising with senior management to drive key initiatives forward
- Management of senior leadership requests
- Coordination of the strategic planning process
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years progressive business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Medical Device Product Development, R&D, Professional Education, Medical Device Sales, or a combination of Sales and Marketing is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in orthopaedics or other healthcare regulated environment is highly desired.
- Must have experience developing and executing successful business plans.
- Experience launching new products, services and programs to the healthcare community is highly desired.
- Experience interacting with senior management is preferred.
- Experience interacting with key surgeon customers and sales force is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required.
- The selected candidate must have the ability to work in a hands-on, fast paced, customer focused environment and have a thirst for learning new things.
This position requires up to 60% domestic travel including occasional weekends. English speaking is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)