Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3180180207
The Johnson & Johnson Law Department is recruiting for a Regulatory Paralegal located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
As the Regulatory Paralegal, you will:
• Be responsible for coordinating policy-development, training, meetings and follow ups, and other activities between the Law Department and the HCC&P organization.
• Assist regulatory attorneys in the Johnson & Johnson Law Department in the review of materials from the HCC&P organization and Law Department to ensure consistency in policy and process.
• Staff and administer a number of internal law department committees, including but not limited to the US HCC Editorial Committee for Law Department Guidance, the Innovative Solutions Review Team, among other committees.
• Maintain documents and other materials in an electronic format accessible to attorneys in the Law department.
• Be responsible for engaging in a variety of tasks, including many that call for judgment and independent initiative.
• A minimum of an Associate's Degree or Paralegal Certificate is required; a Bachelor's degree preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of paralegal or business-related experience is required.
• Prior experience interacting with the HCC&P organization is a plus.
• Proficiency in the use of information technology and document management tools (e.g. Microsoft Office) is required.
• This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively work with other departments within the Company such as Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, and Health Care Compliance.
• Must have strong organizational and planning skills and be detail-oriented
• Must be able to travel approximately 10% of the time locally.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)