Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director, Global Make Engineering(GME) Americas
Requisition ID: 3161180928
The GME Leader - Americas provides Regional leadership, plans and directs support of all technical projects including management of the large scale Process Equipment installations, Technology transfers, Automation, following standards defined by respective Global Technology Platform Leaders. All process will be in full compliance with process excellence, comprising lean thinking, six sigma and design excellence.
Provides support to Technology Platform Engineering Teams in his or her Region to deliver Global Technology Platform strategies and also provide support to Affiliates.
Provide Strategic input on Site Engineering master plan on basis of Global Platform Strategy as well as Global & Regional Business Strategies. Provides input on individual site mission to ensure alignment with Global / Regional Make strategies and sourcing decisions. Facilitate the site master planning process and leads the various options to deliver the site long term goal and make recommendation to leadership team.
This leader will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders such as:
Internal: Technology Platform & COE Leaders and Associates, Engineering, Regional Manufacturing Leadership Teams. Global /Regional Make leadership team, Regional SC Leadership team.
- Overall Capital Forecasting and Drives and Consolidates Site Master Plans on a Regional basis. Prioritizes project on basis of Global Platform and Regional business strategy and creates and manages long term capital forecast to support site master plan execution and management for Region.
- Champion asset stewardship to drive key supply chain strategy of Path to value(Return On Capital Employed) in delivering profitable balance sheet.
- Ensure application of Technology Global Standards and Engineering Practices and Procedures.
- Drive and create a culture of innovation with right capability and outside in mindset
- Ensures standardized engineering processes in all plants
- Develop solid business cases for the Engineering Projects.
- Guarantee projects are prioritized accomplish business strategies and balanced among Compliance, Capacity Increase, NPs and CIPs by working closely with Manufacturing VP.
- Make sure projects are developed and implemented to deliver against FPOs.
- Make sure projects Design Reviews completed.
- Ensures resource support for all projects related to Construction, Commission, qualification where applicable and proper hand off to operations after completion.
- Provide technical expertise and resource support on quality issues and process problems.
- Provide Engineering support across the Region to enable leveraging of resources and talent.
- Accountable for interactions with Affiliates partners within the region.
- Support Strategic External Manufacturing regarding manufacturing process standardization and reliability.
- Talent Development and leverage across the Technology Platform Groups, SMEs and SC as a whole. Leads the succession planning of the Engineering team.
- Formulates engineering annual targets and follow up measures, makes periodic inspection of targets execution to ensure its realization at the year end.
- Lead and organize project team for technology transfer, equipment efficiency improvement, excellent assets care and processes fine tune as well Resource, curriculum and SME support for our Operator Technician Institute.
- Actively participate in NPD team to support new product development in tooling, process and new equipment
- Drives rolling out Industry 4.0 strategy through Manufacturing for future initiates and also operationalize the technology roadmap for the region.
- Minimum University Bachelors Degree or Equivalent is required
- MS is preferred
- 15 years of experience in the field is required
- 8 years of people supervision is required
- English Language is required
- Spanish & Portugues is preferred
- Skillman, NJ (Preferred); Litiz, PA (Alternate) travel 40% of the time
- Solid Engineering technical and leadership background is preferred
- Business / SC / Operations expertise is required
- Process Development and Deployment is preferred
- Portfolio and Project management is required
- Facilities construction is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage and collaborate across the region is preferred
- Experience in various technologies: Sanpro /Woundcare (Web & Device Platform), Powders & OTC is preferred
- Technical expertise. The individual needs to have strong Liquid manufacturing / engineering experience, preferably in GMP regulated industry such as Cosmetic, Toiletries, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical. Having experience in large scale Project, Process, Maintenance and Facilities Engineering also required.
- Having strong, developing market automation engineering experience is preferred
- Experience in manufacturing operations is preferred
- Provides the ability to ensure that new production platforms are designed for operability and maintainability is preferred
- Management of multi-geographic workforce is preferred
- Experience building and resourcing new business units is preferred
- Ability to work in a highly Matrix environment is preferred
- Demonstrated Strong Collaborative leadership is required
- Strong Knowledge on Financials Business processes and Budgeting is required.
- Process Excellence skills & experience is preferred
- FPX( Flaeless Project Execution) & PMP certifications are preferred
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is
dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you?
Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)