Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 3160171023
Johnson and Johnson Lifescan Canada Ltd. is currently recruiting for a
Marketing Manager, Health Care Professional (HCP) to be based in Burnaby, BC.
LifeScan Canada Ltd. is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes so we've created a unique system of products and services tailored to meet the needs of people with diabetes and health care professionals. As a leader in blood glucose monitoring and customer care, LifeScan is working to bring you the next important advances in diabetes care.
LifeScan's inventive spirit has led to reliable, portable and easy-to-use products. LifeScan Canada Ltd. has been part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies since 1986. LifeScan Canada's employees are guided by the Johnson & Johnson Credo, a statement of values that reinforces LifeScan's commitment to its customers, their families and the highest quality standards.
Input to and support development of POA Strategy and associated messaging.
Develop localized sales materials in collaboration with Global Franchise Organization
Partner with local stakeholders (Sales Leadership, KOLs) to develop customized programmatic content to provide OneTouch with relevant substantive competitive differentiation
Lead execution of HCP digital media tactics: Work closely with WWM team and local creative & media agencies to ensure the successful development, deployment and monitoring of campaign assets.
Drive revenue through the NOC channel; Shape programming and media to drive volume, track metrics in collaboration with analytics partners.
Input to and monitor FOC sample forecasts to support field sales and non-called on programming
Ability to work flexible schedules (to accommodate internal and external meetings with east-coast partners and European-based partners) and meet deadlines
- BS/BA and 5-7 years of related experience in healthcare and/ or medical device industry.
- A minimum of 5 years Health Care Professional marketing experience is preferred. Includes: experience managing POA meetings, detail aid development, CME and Advisory Board work, digital marketing/email marketing, social media and other external paid media.
- 3+ year’s experience managing a budget
- Field sales experience in medical device or pharmaceuticals is an asset
- Proven experience in collaborating with commercial colleagues to develop robust business plans.
- Demonstrated leadership without authority capability is required.
- Independent and innovative thinker with demonstrated ability to excel in cross functional teams.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, embrace ambiguity and uncertainty yet continue to make forward progress with appropriate focus, spirit and discipline.
- Core marketing skills (i.e. branding, messaging, budget and agency management) are required.
- Strong communications skills are required.
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis and forecasting is preferred.
- Ability to manage ad agency and supplier relationships
- Working knowledge of social media marketing platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc)
- Ability to manage a budget and related activities (establishing POs, tracking agency billing with finance, accruals)
- Knowledge of analytics platforms (google, adobe etc)
- Travel expected: 10-20%
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)