Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager, US HCP
Requisition ID: 3158180207
LifeScan, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, US HCP to be located remote in the United States.
LifeScan is part of the Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Solutions Companies (JJDSC) which includes blood glucose monitoring systems and diabetes management digital platforms (LifeScan, Inc.), insulin delivery systems (Animas Corporation and Calibra Medical) and healthcare professional product training and educational programs to improve care and outcomes (The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute). The JJDSC are committed to creating a world without limits for people with diabetes by offering innovative products and services to best serve their needs. The JJDSC culture is founded on the principles of the Johnson & Johnson Credo, Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives and three JJDSC values: We Care About Everything We Do; We Execute with Excellence and Keep Our Promises; and We Compete as One.
- Input to and support development of POA Strategy and associated messaging.
- Develop localized sales materials in collaboration with Global Franchise Organization
- Partner with local stakeholders (Sales Leadership, KOLs) to develop customized programmatic content to provide OneTouch with relevant substantive competitive differentiation.
- Lead execution of HCP digital media tactics: Work closely with WWM team and local creative & media agencies to ensure the successful development, deployment and monitoring of campaign assets.
- Drive revenue through the NCO channel; Shape programming and media to drive volume, track metrics in collaboration with analytics partners.
- Support LifeScan presence at key professional congresses. Set objectives, conference strategy, booth and out of booth activities.
- Partner with Sales leadership to support KOL relations to drive advocacy, thought leader support and input.
- Input to and monitor FOC sample forecasts to support field sales and non-called on programming.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to inform forecast accuracy (analytics, sales, supply planning).
- Manage HCP marketing BME in collaboration with finance.
- Copy Clearance
- BS/BA and 7+ years of related experience in healthcare and/ or medical device industry.
- A minimum of 5 years Health Care Professional marketing experience is preferred. Includes: experience managing POA meetings, detail aid development, CME and Advisory Board work, digital marketing/email marketing, social media and other external paid media.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, embrace ambiguity and uncertainty yet continue to make forward progress with appropriate focus, spirit and discipline.
- 3+ year’s experience managing a budget
- Field sales experience in medical device or pharmaceuticals is an asset
- Proven experience in collaborating with commercial colleagues to develop robust business plans.
- Independent and innovative thinker with demonstrated ability to excel in cross functional teams.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)