Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Supply Chain Demand Planner
Requisition ID: 3157180207
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Demand Planner with a primary location of Los Angeles, CA with consideration for Skillman, NJ.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
- Develop SKU-level operational forecasts for a number of products within the Skincare portfolios via coordination of the Demand Review and Management Business Review processes (formerly S&OP Processes) using SAP Demand Planning functionality
- Interact regularly with cross-functional partners including Sales, Customer Marketing Manager, CPFR, Sales Strategy, Marketing, Finance, & Supply Planning and will utilize historical order and shipment data, current POS trends, trade inventory data, promotional activity information to develop the best possible demand plans for new and existing products
- Quantify and communicate forecast upside, downside, opportunities and risks compared to Business Plan
- Leading cross-functional forecast reviews in accordance with the IBP process standards
- MAPE, Bias, & Forecast Accuracy metrics and accountable for Affiliate and NPI forecasts related to CLUB, inclusive for all Supply Chain metrics including UFR and Inventory
- Complete special projects utilizing Six Sigma/Process Excellence either as a team participant or leader to implement supply chain improvements in compliance with the Company policies and procedures
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years business experience combined with two (2) years of experience in the area of supply chain management or supporting supply chain preferably manufacturing, distribution, customer service and/or planning is required
- Comfortable managing complex scenarios including capacity, material shortages, and forecast/demand variation is required
- Ability to influence across various levels of organization is required
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Excel with ability to create V-lookups, Pivot Tables and/or Macros and application is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP is preferred
- APICS or IBF certification is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating initiative is required
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is also required
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), as well as the ability to manage and successfully meet goals and objectives related to customer service and inventory levels in the process
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically
United States-California-Los Angeles
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)