Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 3154180207
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Detailed Scheduler, to be located in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
- Perform short term production scheduling for assigned products to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investment and meet production requirements
- Be responsible for key performance indicators such as unit fills rates, inventory days of supply (DOS), and SLOB levels
- Perform finished goods inventory planning, management and reporting (i.e., safety stock modeling for components & raw materials, lead identification and minimization of obsolete inventory, and support builds for new products and phase-in/phase-outs for existing SKU's)
- Develop a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates required by sales forecasts or customer orders
- Build attainable product line production schedules to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investments and meet production requirements
- Monitor excess and obsolete WIP, raw material and component inventories
- Perform planning and related data analysis needed for cross-functional projects
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A focused degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Math, Engineering, or Logistics is preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of business experience is required
- Previous experience in Consumer Products Supply Chain (including forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Proficiency with MS Excel with ability to create V-lookups and Pivot Tables is required
- Experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing facility is preferred
- APICS certification is preferred
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or Certification is preferred
- Experience with SAP is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically and will be located in Los Angeles, CA
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)