Rooted in robust research across a team of surgeons, engineers and biostatisticians at the University of Washington, C-SATS was formed in 2014 and joined the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in 2018. C-SATS enables surgeons to upload surgical videos for unbiased assessment by expert surgeons and trained reviewers. Using validated tools, skill levels are then benchmarked and tracked over time. Technical skills are correlated to measure subsequent improvements in outcomes such as blood loss, complication rates, and 30-day readmissions. C-SATS has already demonstrated value in some of the nation’s largest health systems. Learn more about us at csats.com or engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
C-SATS’ systems and processes are on the verge of significant scale. We are seeking a Product Manager to help us meet our ambitious technological growth objectives.
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple customer touch points
– Identify experience gaps to understand customer satisfaction, motivation, etc to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors
– Use consumer and market insights to develop hypotheses and build a test-and-learn plan for improving experiences and functionality across key areas in Digital.
– Develop and monitor product analytics and reporting product adoption progress and consumer feedback on a weekly basis
– Define the strategy to optimize key digital journeys based on the experience that's right for the customer and aligned to business priorities.
– Stays one-step ahead on industry trends and inspires innovation.
– Develop test plans and perform A/B testing, implement, audit and optimize digital experiences based on performance against KPIs.
– Own product group's content by communicating consistently and effectively with customers on a regularly basis
– Assist with ongoing market trend evaluations, research, business development and prepare presentations for internal and external stakeholders
– Analyze customer and user data, and serve as the digital “Voice of the Customer”
– 8 – 10 years Experience in software product marketing and building engagement and user retention strategies and implementation
– 2 years delivering healthcare and/or digital health solutions (preferred)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Digital marketing, Engineering or equivalent
– Mission-driven with a real passion for healthcare quality and patient safety
– Deep understanding and experience in defining marketing strategies for software products
– Understand of web analytics and a firm grasp of emergin digital tools, including Google Analytics
– Ability to curate and craft content that fosters user engagement and retention
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– This position will be located in Seattle, WA and will require up to 10% travel.
Our Culture is Fabulous and Forward Thinking:
Being a part of the C-SATS team is awesome! While we remain a lot like a startup, we’re also a part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. In addition to a world-class standard benefits package, including pension, 401(k) match, bonus and a competitive salary, we have perks such as:
– A really, really fun group of co-workers
– Top-of-the-line computers, dual monitors, and standing desks
– Endless developmental opportunities, including Financial Aid to Education (FATE)
We have a collective success culture: everyone contributes to how we win. Cross-functionally and across the company, we share common goals and work tirelessly for our customers. We learn new things every single day, support one another, and we value work-life balance (truly—without balance we will not find sustainable success).