Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Offer Development-Strategic Customer Group (SCG)
Piscataway, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3104180206
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) is recruiting for a Manager, Offer Development- Strategic Customer Group (SCG). The Offer Development team is part of the Strategic Contract Management (SCM) division of the Strategic Customer Group (SCG). The preferred location for the position will be Piscataway, NJ or Titusville, NJ may also be considered.
The JJHCS Strategic Customer Group provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and physicians for the Janssen Pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com.
The Manager is responsible for the negotiation and execution of contracts with customers, including managed care organizations, institutions, physicians and distributors. The contracts define the roles and responsibilities of the parties in price concession agreements as well as fee for service engagements. The contracting process includes partnering with SCG Account Management, Pricing Strategy, Commercial Program Legal Group, the Customer Program and Fee for Service Implementation team, and JJHCS Contract Operations. The primary focus of this position is fee for service engagements with commercial customers, including wholesalers and specialty distributors. The secondary focus is price concession agreements with our institution and physician customers.
This individual will have a primary alignment to the Directors of Offer Development. General direction is provided by the Director, Offer Development. Overall direction is provided by the SCG Strategic Contract Management Leadership Team. He/she will have secondary alignment to the SCG Trade Team, the SCG Customer Program and Fee for Service Implementation Team and the project managers in the Janssen companies. He/she will implement the SCG Contract Management Mission and Vision for their assigned regional and national customers.
Execute Approved Pricing Strategies:
• Execute Master Agreements, Scopes of Work, Product Documents, Product Agreements, Notices, Waivers, etc. (“Contract Documents)”, with customers that are assigned to them by the Director of Offer Development or the Sr. Contract Manager of Offer Development.
• The Contract Documents reflect CPC approved strategies. All of these Contract Documents are based on approved templates.
• Exceptions to the approved templates are reviewed with the SCG Strategic Contract Management Learned Intermediaries and may require CPC approval, prior to execution.
• Ensure that all executed documents are managed per JJHCS Records Management procedures in TRIM.
Assist in Issue Resolution, Post Contract Execution:
• Serve as the liaison between Account Management and Contract Operations to resolve issues involving contract language and payment issues, after the contract is executed.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. MBA or advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of eight (8) years total overall business experience is required.
• Minimum of two (2) years in contracting and experience negotiating service or price concession contracts in the healthcare industry is preferred.
• Experience in pricing strategy for pharmaceuticals and medical devices is preferred
• Experience in contract management for managed markets, distribution, institutional, long term care and/or Fee for Service Agreements is preferred.
• Demonstrated Business Acumen; understanding of the health care marketplace, the competitive position of our products, and the process by which patients gain access to our products required.
• Established organizational skills and the ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous and complex environment required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate business situations clearly and accurately, and to address and resolve issues by communicating difficult information tactfully and diplomatically.
• Ability to work with all levels in the organization and with customers and to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders with diverse interpersonal styles and priorities.
• Ability to research and analyze issues, and proactively identify options to resolve problems quickly and compliantly. Evidence of intellectual curiosity required to explore multiple dimensions of a given issue.
• This position’s preferred location is Piscataway, NJ or Titusville, NJ or with up to 20% of domestic travel between Piscataway and Titusville campuses is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)