Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Services Service Performance Lead – North America
Requisition ID: 3094180206
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Global Services Service Performance Lead – North America within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Service Performance Lead – North America (NA), is a leadership role within the GS Strategy & Operations organization. The primary purpose of this role is to partner with service delivery leaders in North America and Latin America to deliver data analytics and insights, and to identify and drive Global Services performance improvements. Service Delivery includes GS Finance, HR, Procurement and Site & Experience.
The Service Performance Lead will also partner with one of more functions on a global basis, and act as the single point of contact on global matters for those functions. This role is responsible for leading the North America Service Performance Analysts. In addition to partnering with service delivery and leading the service performance analysts, the Lead will help shape and contribute to the service performance strategy, methodologies and overall agenda and priorities.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage and collaborate with Service Delivery on performance metrics
- Deliver data analytics and insights on GS Service Delivery performance
- Collaborate with Service Delivery and GPOs to lead the development of service performance across J&J GS, including service catalogs, metric development/updates, performance reporting, dashboard management, benchmarking,
- Build effective working relationships with Service Delivery
- Coordinate and influence the execution of service performance activities across the functional delivery and S&O teams.
- Partner with J&J GS leaders and customers to develop service performance tools for new services in J&J GS.
- Collaborate and engage with J&J GS leaders to ensure that service performance programs are aligned with functional and shared services strategic initiatives and plans.
- Shape and contribute to the Service Performance & Reporting strategy, methodologies, brand and reputation
- Model the service performance organization’s customer service mindset and reinforce the vision and direction of the long-range plan for the J&J GS organization.
- Identify industry and J&J-internal best practices for Service Performance & Reporting
- Be the benchmarking source for GS Service Delivery
- Collaborate within GS, Strategy & Operations, and J&J on key priorities and initiatives
- Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in Global Services in alignment with the J&J’s Leadership imperatives.
- Be an effective leader for the Service Performance Analysts
- Oversee selection, interview and hiring process for service performance team members.
- Establish effective and relevant Goals & Objectives for the Service Performance Analysts
- Ensure effective and relevant development plans for the Service Performance Analysts
- Drive business knowledge and the overall GS operating model across the capability and team members
- Deliver robust succession planning for the Service Performance capability
- Provide ongoing coaching and guidance to the Service Performance Analysts
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for training future reference.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelors
- A minimum of 8 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 3 year of people malmanagement experience
- Experience in a global services/shared services or BPO organization required
- Experience with service performance, including metrics, performance reporting and dashboard experience (including management of tools) required
- Experience with continuous improvement methodology, project management preferred
- Familiarity with benchmarking and capacity modeling
- Experience working across multiple geographies, functions, organizations
- Ability to influence in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Strong capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
- Proven team creation, development and leadership experience
- Ability to establish a culture oriented on customer experience
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Passionate about building a “Best in Class” shared services organization that drives business success
- Proven ability to influence others and drive change, across a matrix organization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)