Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Global Analytics
Requisition ID: 3091180206
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Analytics to be located in New Brunswick, New Jersey with up to 20% international travel.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Associate Director, Global Analytics will be a part of J&J Consumer’s Global Strategic Insights & Analytics (GSI&A) Team, and will report to the Director, Global Analytics. In this role, this individual will be responsible for driving J&J Consumer’s global agile ROI initiatives and making ‘Analytics driven decision making’ an organizational must. This includes driving improvements and global scaling of analytics programs such as Marketing Mix insights and forecasting capabilities, enabling an agile culture of data-driven decisions in marketing spend and campaign optimization. The individual must build strong collaborative partnerships across the organization with business leaders and marketing teams, IT, Regional Analytics teams, Global Insights leads, as well as various agencies and vendors.
Major Responsibilities: Lead GSI&A’s focus to drive agile insights by engraining analytics in a continuous business planning process, and enabling integrated decision making across functions
- Oversee deployment and evolution of globally consistent analytic capabilities for statistical analysis, forecasting, and simulations with the goal to rapidly diagnose current business performance, and enable agile course correction as part of a continuous planning process
- Identify and establish global processes and methods for business activation planning. Drive insights-to-action ensuring approaches and outcomes are aligned and connected to global standards and processes
- Change Management: Lead and shape change management initiative working with business leaders, Regional analytics teams, and external vendors to prove value to the organization, drive adoption and enhance the business impact of analytical insights coming from programs such as Marketing Mix, Price and Promotion analytics, Multi-touch attribution models etc
- Improve project designs and implement new technologies to enable agile marketing and fit for future capability-building through thought leadership. For eg, working closely with IT and business users to design and implement innovative front-end solutions that leverage analytic insights and drive user engagement
- Partner with relevant teams, including Regional analytics and external suppliers, to plan, monitor and ensure that key strategic global initiatives are managed consistently, remain on track, and continuously drive strong business value via measurement and tracking of key decisions
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; and MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years professional work experience is required
- A minimum of 6 years progressive experience within advanced analytics, consulting or related fields is required
- Experience with applying advanced analytics methods for marketing mix is required
- Demonstrated ability to improve organizational performance through the application of advanced analytics methods using statistical analyses, forecasting and optimization tools required
- Experience working for CPG marketer is a plus
- Experience driving major change initiatives and process improvement in large organizations is required
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high-profile projects to successful completion and on time is required
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis is required
- Demonstrated strength in driving collaboration and team work in a highly matrixed environment
- Strategic business acumen and focus on results is required
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)