Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Machinery Technician II
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Requisition ID: 3087180206
Johnson & Johnson DePuy Synthes Products, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Machinery Technician II located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Machinery Technician II maintains equipment/ machinery, estimates material/labor requirements, prepares cost estimates, keeps records and makes reports.
• Installs, maintains and repairs machinery, equipment, and physical structures in commercial or industrial establishments.
• Follow specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings, using hand tools, power tools, hoist, crane, and measuring and testing instruments.
• Listening for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
• Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts following specifications and blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
• Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery using spray, brushes, and grease gun.
• Lay out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
• Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
• May install machinery and equipment according to blueprints and other specifications.
• Troubleshoots CNC machinery electrical/mechanical problems.
• May set up and operate machine tools (lathe, grinder, drill and milling machine) to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures and/or tools.
• May operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
• Will be required to perform any other task(s) as requested, directed or assigned by Facilities & Equipment Manager.
• Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machinery and the building or grounds as required.
• Conduct weekly inspection to the Hazardous Waste Accumulation Area
• Communicate any observations related to EHS to Facilities Manager and EHS&S
• Serve as liaison with waste handlers. Send shipping document to EHS&S
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• A minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required
• CNC repair and troubleshooting experience is required
• Light industrial electrical knowledge (480 V, 3 Phases – 208Y/120 V, 3 Phase Power) is preferred
• Training in general safety; Lock-out Tag-out; HAZMAT, Forklift Safety; Electrostatic Discharge Awareness; and Quality Systems Awareness is preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Is required.
• Basic computer skills are required
• Knowledge of Maximo computerized maintenance management system is preferred
• Able to lift at least 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis, stand and/or walk on concrete floors 95% of the time, bend/twist/squat; perform repetitive tasks is required
• Requires working during the operational hours of 6:00am- 3:30pm (EST), overtime, and on call-hours when needed
• Up to 5% domestic travel may be required
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)