Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Leader, Supply Chain Southeast
Requisition ID: 3065180206
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, Supply Chain Southeast. This position is located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
This role is responsible for providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies within the Supply Chain organization and actively supports business leaders through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. The position will play a role within the HR Team in the development of an HR Strategy for each client organization. The position will play a role within the HR team for the client groups to define organizational models and related HR approaches to drive engagement, innovation and productivity. This will require innovative and strategic thinking and a willingness / initiative to try new approaches. This role drives the HR agenda by leading a team of HR Leaders across a geographic area primarily including FL, GA and TN locations and ensures optimal resource alignment and management in order to deliver on the business agenda.
Primary responsibilities for the HR Leader, Supply Chain Southeast include the following:
- Deploy HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives and in alignment with Global Sector and Global Services strategies
- Partner with key Business and HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and organizational change and restructuring initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals/workforce plans, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide guidance and coaching to people leaders and employees
- Play a consultative role in employee communication initiatives within client groups
- Deploy global/standardized HR processes at the business level in the following areas: talent assessment succession planning, career management and performance management
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by HR Leadership (including M&A activities)
- Provide leadership to the team of HR professionals organized across the cluster. Position the organization to deliver and align in a matrix environment supporting enterprise, sector, regional and sub-cluster priorities.
- Take ownership for building HR leadership capability and engagement in the region, and driving a culture of high performance, demonstrated by a strong commitment to HR talent development.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience is required.
- People leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is required.
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills are required.
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills are required.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations is required.
- Experience being a strategic thought leader driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models is required.
- Collaborative partner and team leader with a strong drive to create a positive and inspiring work environment, especially during times of change is required.
- This position requires approximately 20% travel.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)