Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Commercial Operations
Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Raynham, Massachusetts
Requisition ID: 3064180206
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Lead Analyst – Commercial Operations Reporting & Analytics to be located in Raynham, MA, Somerville, NJ, West Chester, PA or Cincinnati, OH to support our Medical Devices business.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Lead Analyst – Commercial Operations Reporting & Analytics is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of business planning tools, analysis and reporting that provides the strategic framework for sales execution and business reporting, as well as, sales force effectiveness and productivity. He/she will be responsible for accurate and timely delivery of analytics reports to commercial organization Senior Leadership (Area Vice Presidents of Sales, Division Sales Managers, Marketing Leaders etc.) by establishing and following efficient processes, identifying issues, and working with business partners to resolve. This individual will be responsible for developing meaningful, actionable analytics reports for all supported sales forces and the various roles within the sales forces. The Lead Analyst – Commercial Operations Reporting & Analytics will communicate identified insights driving actionable insights while methodically tracking investigations to uncover broader trends maximizing time for Senior Sales Leaders (Area Vice Presidents of Sales & Division Sales Managers) increasing their effectiveness & efficiency in day-to-day operations. He/she will collaborate with the U.S. Commercial Operations Center of Excellence (CoE) to understand, address and present solutions to issues.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Lead the development and implementation of business planning tools and reporting that maximize sales plan execution and development for Area Vice Presidents of Sales & Division Sales Managers plus their Sales Representatives
• Lead all aspects of delivery and support of the enabling solutions (Optimizer, Analyzer, etc.) needed to drive new capabilities related to Field Sales reporting for Ethicon Sales organization
• Strong Project Management experience collaborating with various business partners including Marketing, Strategic Customer Group, Professional Education, Compensation, Commercial Strategies (aka CRM), Sales Training, Finance etc.
• Analyze information at all levels (National, Region, Division, Territory and Portfolio), down to procedural and account-level, to enhance our strategic knowledge of the market place and support tactics to increase sales force execution
• Lead business planning and targeting initiatives, and raise the level of understanding across the organization of Customers, Accounts, Procedures, Products, Contracts, IDNs, Competition and Market Dynamics
• Working with Commercial Strategies (aka CRM) to develop reporting strategies in a two-way dialog, understanding the business reporting and analytics strategy where Commercial Reporting and Analytics can help translate the needs/strategy and gain alignment
• Drive intuitive user-friendly reporting (reports and solutions) across the business through partnering with cross functional partners ensuring an environment for success exists.
• Continually evaluating the organization’s ability to deliver value on reporting and insights and create & deliver business value recommendations for change where applicable
• Support sales planning and targeting initiatives, and raise the level of understanding across the organization of customers, accounts, procedures, and competition
• Pro- actively identify opportunities for business performance improvements and collaborate effectively with other functions, finance, marketing, IT, etc.
• Support sales force effectiveness automation strategies, content and deployment
• Act as a change agent for critical sales initiatives and represent key Commercial Operations CoE initiatives for the Field Sales Organization.
• Support the development of measures and process to objectively assess sales force effectiveness. Report monthly/quarterly sales force effectiveness metrics. Support, develop and prepare quarterly customer dashboards & customer level metrics for management review
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field is required
• An Advanced Degree is preferred
• A minimum of 6 years of progressive business experience required, with a minimum of 2 years in an analytics or related role required
• Experience in medical device or healthcare field is preferred
• A proven track record of working in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is required
• Leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, sometimes requiring managing and leading without authority as needed is required
• Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required
• With supervision, ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
• The ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required
• Demonstrated success in creative problem solving and team partnership is required
• Strong project management skills are required
• Advanced EXCEL, PowerPoint and data management skills are required
• Knowledge of analytical tools (e.g. Tableau, Click, Minitab, SPSS or SAS) are preferred
• This position can be located in Raynham, MA, Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH and require up to 10% domestic travel.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)