Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Real World Market Access Analytics
Requisition ID: 3060190429
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, is recruiting for a Director, RW Market Access Analytics, RWAA to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time,and we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing scientific evidence, medical knowledge and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, we celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Director, Real World Market Access Analytics will establish and maintain a leadership role performing and overseeing rigorous analyses that address business questions. The director will provide technical leadership to colleagues and senior leaders across the organization and promote novel, innovative analytic techniques and ensure productive working relationships within a matrix environment. This individual will closely collaborate with leaders from Commercial Excellence, Strategic Customer Group, IT, Marketing, Real World Value and Evidence, and others. This role will also maintain strong relationships with external partners including methods experts, healthcare experts, technology platform experts, and analytics experts. The director will take a leadership role in process improvement, training, standards development for performing rigorous analytics for business strategies such as value based contracting and customer specific initiatives. This individual will understand a wide variety of perspectives with the health care delivery system from patient to provider to private and public payers and will translate patient level analytics results in a meaningful way to internal stakeholders. He or she will be responsible for analyzing and mitigating potential risks and impacting business strategy through novel insights based on analytic approaches. The successful candidate must be constantly eager to expand their analytical and communications expertise and to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously. This individual will have people leadership responsibility in the RW Market Access Analytics group. Mentorship of and partnership with cross functional colleagues is expected.
Responsibilities: Design, analyze and report the RWD analytics in RWAA, RWVE, SCG, and related areas performed internally by the RW Market Access Analytics group that are intended for either internal use for business decision making or for use in privileged and confidential communication with specific customers. Closely collaborate with RWAA Alliances, RWVE, SCG, CE, IT and others. Oversee and ensure that all analyses and reporting procedures comply with relevant regulations, guidance, directives and standards including preparation and maintenance of relevant standard operating procedures. This individual will be expected to maintain the highest level of technical and methodological expertise within the fields of analytics and data sciences.
- A Doctorate degree in biostatistics, economics, epidemiology, public health or a closely related quantitative field is required.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience required.
- Expertise in analytics for observational studies from design through conduct, analysis, and reporting required.
- An in-depth knowledge of patient level data analytics (biostatistics, econometrics, program evaluation, predictive modeling) required.
- Experience with analytics, coding and management of administrative claims datasets, electronic health/medical records and/or clinical registry data required.
- Strong leadership skills and experience required.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Experience with programming in major statistical analysis systems, such as SAS and R required.
- Experience interacting with academia, health systems and/or payers strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of direct people management and leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Innovative thinker and openness to apply novel analytics concepts and techniques including predictive analytics and machine learning strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team environment preferred.
- Experience interacting and advising/consulting with external collaborative partners on joint projects preferred.
- Experience in both pharmaceutical industry and payer environment preferred.
- Experience with design and/or execution of innovative solutions (such as risk/value based contracts) preferred.
- Approximately 20% travel required (mostly national; rare international travel).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Health Economics R&D