Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is recruiting for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Senior Developer. We are offering this position in the New Jersey region. You will need to travel to regional offices in NJ/PA area up to 20% of the time based on active projects.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based health care company. Our products and services span the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. We are more 125,000 employees operating over 250 operating companies worldwide. Our products touch the lives of over a billion people throughout the world every single day.
Our organization is building a new automation capability that will serve the enterprise; all sectors, regions, and functions. As an RPA Developer you lead, develop and deliver process automation projects on the Blue Prism platform for a variety of business functions in Johnson & Johnson.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative program for your next role? Do you want to help Johnson & Johnson adopt a new technology that is reinventing work? Are you interested in creating digital robots? This may be the career opportunity to help make it happen.
- Our bots are essential to business operations. You will be responsible for designing and building production-grade solutions on the Blue Prism RPA platform that are resilient, efficient, and easily maintained. You will work with other developers to build a shared code base that promotes re-use and long term sustainability of the platform.
- Our service operates in a new space. You will coach partners and extended team members on standard development methodologies, and drive the continual improvement of the development standards.
- We are an integrated team. You will partner closely with the Operations team to transition bots into operations and to address bugs/defects/small enhancements. As an integral member of the end-to-end RPA service, you will collaborate across the build, operations, and platform teams.
- We deliver value across the organization. You will connect with many different functions in both the Technology and Business organizations to shape the design of innovative automated solutions. You will gain alignment on solution design and shape future state processes.
- We are customer centric. You will develop a keen understanding of customer needs and perceptions. You will apply this knowledge to develop minimum viable products (MVPs) and proof-of-concept automations.
- We love to experiment. You will take the service to the next level by proposing and experimenting with new technologies that solve unmet needs in the areas of intelligent automation.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Information Technology, or Computer Science is required.
- Minimum two (2) years hands-on technical experience in software development is required
- A proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency is required
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills are required.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation or other application development experience is preferred.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is preferred.
- Travel required 10-25% to New Jersey / Pennsylvania offices.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Digital Product Development