Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Lead, National Training & Education
Princeton, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3047180927
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting a Senior Manager, National Education and Training - NeoStrata®, based in Princeton, NJ. Primary work location is flexible. This position will report to the Director US Sales and Marketing – Neostrata.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the Company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine
This position will have responsibility for:
- The design, development and management of the brand’s Education Strategy which will support our sales team, physician partners & consumers.
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing and Global Franchise Operations team to help shape the brand’s message/voice
- Develop content that will drive the education strategy of our customers and sales team [to include e-learning/mobile, in field trainings and all content related to physician and consumer facing education.
- Design and lead new hire training and on-boarding, particularly in the areas of product knowledge, sales models, competitive advantages, and selling skills
- Provide continuing education to the field sales team in the form of: sales and business consulting skills, work with Director Sales to develop compelling sales aids, in field coaching
- Collaborate with digital marketing team on digitally native consumer education messaging
- Host & execute web-based [content, webinars, videos] and in-person trainings for medical accounts and sales teams in order to drive new product launch information, expand technology knowledge, and support team development
- Develop Regional Event/Training Program with goal of implementing a cluster training approach that will drive engagement and brand endorsement from our physician partners.
- Recruit and coordinate guest speakers for both in-person and remote trainings when needed
- Ensure that projects and training messages follow regulatory guidelines and claim support through collaboration with Clinical Research team. Ensure that projects and training messages follow Johnson & Johnson Health Care Compliance policies.
- Developing “train the trainer” programs to enhance the ability of the field sales team to deliver effective in-office trainings and standardize training methods/tools.
- Attend strategic professional meetings and trade shows and develop strong relationships with KOLs and key customers.
- Displaying knowledge and expertise of sound management, training and development practices, along with effective planning and prioritization skills.
- Bring thought leadership and creativity, champion new ideas to further enhance the brand’s education strategy and meet the needs of Neostrata’s physician partners. Ongoing assessment of overall team knowledge base, and creation of “Continuing Education” as needed.
- Managing training budget and resources per corporate policies.
- Minimum of BA/BS is required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years education/sales experience with a strong track record in a B2B (business to business) setting.
- Demonstrating strong and effective content development skills is required.
- Experience in designing and managing e-learning platforms is highly preferred.
- Licensed Esthetician a plus but not required.
- Ability to both work autonomously and collaborate in a team environment; willingness to contribute to functions outside of training scope and to wear multiple hats is required.
- Energetic and clear communicator; dynamic public speaking ability; strong written communication skills are required.
- Ability to convey ideas and knowledge to a range of audiences (i.e. physicians, Account Executives, customers, and other colleagues) is required.
- Expert ability to create clear and visually appealing presentations using PowerPoint or similar platform and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required.
- The position requires up to 40% domestic travel and frequent visits to the Princeton office (if not located here), and other nearby J&J offices.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)