Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Professional Education
Requisition ID: 3043180205
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Professional Education based in Denver, CO or field based in the West Region of the U.S. and will require up to 50% travel
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Senior Manager, Professional Education is responsible for the implementation of professional education strategy for J&J ONE MD within their assigned region, including the planning and execution of Professional Education programs. You will be managing and developing a high performing team of 6-10 US Professional Education Managers. You will be collaborating and aligning priorities with sales leadership, strategic accounts leadership, marketing, Sales Learning & Development and MD Professional Education leaders to develop detailed Professional Education plans for execution including budgets, facility, and faculty needs. You will be managing projects collaborating closely with sales, strategic accounts, marketing and Global Education Solutions partners. You will ensure compliance to all legal, regulatory and HCC policies to include; Advamed, Pharma, ACCME and other global legal and regulatory bodies.
In this exciting role, you will also:
- Lead strategic and big picture thinking in developing and planning for expanded customer types and procedures, change leader skill set and ONE MD mindset
- Acquire and translate customer insights to the broader organization as it relates to unmet needs and future educational offerings
- Partner with sales, strategic accounts, marketing, faculty, vendors and Professional Education team to effectively develop Professional Education strategy. Develop strategic relationships with key KOL faculty and facilities.
- Lead the execution of Professional Education programs to ensure that programs operate efficiently, effectively and compliantly. Lead, monitor and make appropriate changes based on application of performance metrics.
- Develop measureable project plans with clear objectives, milestones, resource requirements, and deliverables. Manages priorities to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Utilize existing and new technology to effectively reach multiple stakeholders to engage and reinforce key learning concepts throughout the Education Continuum; optimize the technology application for the most effective and efficient approach.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in progressive Healthcare Commercial or Educational Sales, Sales training, Marketing or Professional Education is required
- Minimum 2 years’ direct people management experience is also required.
- Experience in Medical Device is preferred.
- Experience in strategy development and execution is required.
- Ability to deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams is also required
- Ability to drive innovation; anticipate and shape changes to advance Professional Education is required.
- Demonstrated creative, practical problem solving skills is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills is also required.
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, Word is required.
- Project Management/Leadership experience is also required
- This position can be based in Denver, CO or field based in the West Region of the U.S. and will require up to 50% travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)