Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Analyst, Service Specialist – Salesforce Effectiveness
Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio; Irvine, California; Raynham, Massachusetts; West Chester, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 3035180927
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Service Specialist – Salesforce Effectiveness. This primary location for this position will be Somerville, NJ, but consideration will be given to other major J&J locations in the US including Irvine, CA; West Chester, PA; Raynham, MA; or Cincinnati, OH.
The Lead Analyst, Service Specialist – Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE) will partner with their Business and IT counterparts to understand and enable business strategic objectives related to the Commercial/Sales/Service domains, including but not limited to Pricing and Contract Management, Field Inventory Management, Strategic Account Management, and Data Integrity solutions. The incumbent will staff and oversee execution of engagements aligned with these integrated business/technology strategies. Qualified candidates must have demonstrated superior execution in project delivery utilizing the Agile Methodology.
This role will report directly to the Global Service Owner – SFE Commercial Administration and will be part of the Digital Healthcare and Connected Commerce organization within J&J Technology Services.
The Lead Analyst will be responsible for:
• Leading engagement and delivery efforts of the enabling technologies needed to drive strategic capabilities related to Commercial Operations.
• Strong Project Management experience which includes (but is not limited to) the harmonization of Business Process across multiple constituents.
• Working with IT and Functional Partners (Product Owners) to ensure priorities and needs are fulfilled within agreed upon terms. Deliver solutions on-time, and on-budget that realize the promised business value. Customer engagement in all projects is a critical aspect.
• Managing Agile teams and tracking metrics centered around team performance and code quality.
• Forecasting delivery results by way of latest methodologies (i.e. Burn ups) and presenting to stakeholders.
• Implementing, training and managing Scrum/Scrum of Scrums (such as SAFE) methodologies by participating in resource hiring, recommending delivery/team structure and capturing metrics to drive behavior.
• Onboarding new resources through training in a variety of skillsets (SCRUM, SDLC, business process, etc.).
• Assisting in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after as part of Release Management to ensure sustainable levels of high quality service levels.
• Continuously evaluating the industry along with customer insights as input into the organization’s SFE solution set and creating business value recommendations for change if so needed.
• IT compliance and security related to Sales Solutions (WICO, HIPAA, FDA, SOX).
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Education in Information Technology or related field is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of hands on IT experience required.
• Direct experience in working in or within the Commercial domain is preferred.
• Track record of experience in planning and managing the finances and schedules of medium-sized projects is preferred.
• Strong project delivery experience managing cross-functional, multi-disciplined projects is required.
• Experience leading Agile Scrum teams is required (CSM is preferred).
• Experience with scaled agile frameworks and knowledge of a Release Train Engineer is preferred.
• Ability to coach people in various levels on software delivery processes is required.
• Technical understanding of databases, integrations, job scheduling and error handling is required.
• Ability to operate effectively with partner IT organizations as well as with vendor partners is required.
• Experience implementing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform is required.
• Experience with Pricing and Contracting/CPQ solutions is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills are required.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-US Route 22 West
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-California-Irvine, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)