Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Service Manager, Southeast (Remote Based)
Requisition ID: 3028180604
Advanced Sterilization Products, a Johnson and Johnson company, is currently recruiting for a Regional Manager, Field Services for a remote based position for the Southeast Region.
ASP (Advanced Sterilization Products), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers, and communities. ASP is based in Irvine, California with offices around the world. For more information, please visit www.aspjj.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/aspjj.
The Regional Manager, Field Service will lead field service personnel to support service and delivery which include onsite and remote activities. To assure customer equipment runs according to manufactures specifications while providing assurance all compliance deliverables are met against tight timelines. Will lead delivery of processes and services including mechanical and technology repairs, process improvement and educational as required. Will be responsible to assure regional strategies are deployed against timelines through staffing productivity management and process improvement that assure all field deliverables are delivered against timelines required within a highly regulated business. Provide leadership to position company as best in class service to customers. Lead the development and execute short and long term strategic plans to provide enhanced levels of service with cost-effective management of resources.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides leadership, direction, and continuity in the areas of operations, staffing optimization, and forecast data within region of oversight.
· Handle staff performance and development, hiring and disciplinary actions, succession planning and provide appropriate mentoring and coaching
· Lead or participate in departmental projects and initiatives
· Partner with key stakeholders throughout the business to achieve company goals and objectives
· Recommend and implements strategic initiatives in alignment with Field Services that have a direct positive effect on region goals and objectives.
· Provides day to day oversight and direction to regional team members
· Participate in the development of departmental and company infrastructure and standardized policies, procedures and metrics
· Act as service liaison when working with various departments and organizations within J&J
· Provides guidance to Customers to include hospital Biomedical engineers along with Field Service Technicians and/or Representatives, and assist’s when customer satisfaction issues arise
· Lead the development and execution of short and long terms strategies to improve service level to customer
· Implements reward/recognition programs for the coworkers that provide excellent customer service
· Use customer-oriented service approaches to ensure best in class service, customer satisfaction and maintain and grow market share.
· Lead staff utilization and cost to optimize regional performance to assigned targets
· Support all Field Service Technicians as required to allow successful daily operation of all service applications.
· Full Regional P&L responsibility
· Handle regional expense and income performance against targets
· Report production and analysis of key data metrics
· Deliver against assigned customer satisfaction targets
· Provide weekly and monthly reporting that allows for better resource management
· Assure all service activities within the Service Management System through daily updates and documentation through deep domain experience with service applications.
· Handle region inventory to assure annual cycles count to within 98% of accuracy
· Broad experience working within a field service and technical support operations
· Knowledge in CRM database
· Demonstrated ability to Lead and execute field service
· Strong experience in methods and analysis of quality control and customer satisfaction.
· Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Leads work assignment schedules to assure timely service delivery
· Work in conjunction with the Quality Organization to create, update, and implement sustainable processes regarding the tracking, documentation and reporting of all technical service interfaces to ensure compliance with regulatory and quality standards
· Ensure departmental and company compliance targets are met
· Service documentation meets internal and FDA requirements
· Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
· Assure on-time completion of required field actions and corrections are delivered within prescribed timeframe.
· On-time completion of assigned training
· Complete all assigned training and documentation requirements within assigned due dates
· Requires mobility and extensive travel throughout the United States
· Office deskwork, requiring sitting, walking, using phone & compute
· Standing, sitting, lifting up to 40 lbs., driving long distances
· Home office / Field locations 30/70
· Ability to travel on short notice within 24 hours
· Ability to work weekends and “off hours” as needed to support internal/external customer needs
· Travel required and working from offices and hotels frequently
· Fieldwork required
· Ability to keep pace with changing business performance and environment.
· Meaningful customer interface
· Subordinates: Field Service Personnel
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY
· Leader of Fleet Safety
· All managers shall proactively support ASP’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Policy by providing the necessary resources and giving equal emphasis with other functions such as production and quality. It is the duty of every manager to:
· Ensure implementation of safety and environmental procedures, guidelines and standards
· Evaluate employee compliance and implement established safety and environmental procedures and rules
· Build a safe environment in work areas, and recognize and reward safety activities and good safety performance
· Provide training to employees when:- Hired, Transferred
· New substances, processes, procedures or equipment are introduced to the workplace and represent a new hazard
· Measure safety performance and hold persons accountable for activities and results
· Ensure that incidents are investigated to figure out root cause, and that corrective actions are taken
· Ensure employees wear required protective equipment
· Ensure EHS inspections are conducted monthly and corrective actions are implemented
KEY SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
· Four (4) year degree in Business, electronics, technology, computer science, electrical engineering or other related major
· Minimum of four (4) years customer service experience
· Minimum of seven (7) years of professional (Industry/Military) experience
· Experience working with a technical field based organization
· Time management skills, with ability to effectively prioritize activities and flexibility to change course as necessary to react to changing business/market conditions or business goals.
· Demonstrable skill at guiding/coaching/motivating direct reports to achieve objectives.
· Very self-motivated to achievement of own job goals and insure that own goals and goals of direct reports directly represent ASP objectives
· Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
· 7 years of work experience in a related field (Medical Device)
· Experience managing in a remote field service environment
· MCP certification or equivalent
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-South Carolina-
North America-United States-Florida, North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-Virginia, North America-United States-Alabama, North America-United States-Georgia
ASP Services, Inc. (6000)