Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Planner, Channel Operations
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3012180927
JOM Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., a division of Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Planner, Channel Operations to be located in Piscataway, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and handle supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of J&J: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
As the Senior Planner, Channel Operations, you will:
• Lead the overall logistics relationship with targeted customers and apply Lean tools/concepts to optimize the analysis, development, implementation, and monitoring of supply chain/operational efficiency initiatives.
• Provide superior, expert support to focused external customers and internal cross-functional customers supporting the Pharmaceuticals business, with primary focus on the Wholesaler Class of Trade.
• Work in a team environment to optimize the end-to-end customer experience, support customer relationships, and create/implement mutually-beneficial business policies, procedures, and services.
• Proactively identify problems and develop scalable and repeatable solutions while serving as the focused customers’ advocate.
• Be responsible for reporting, data validation, trending, and presenting data in a format that allows customer focused team and management to make strategic decisions.
• Execute the end-to-end inventory management relationships, potential future Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR), or Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) processes on behalf of customers, which includes forecasting, planning, and order generation.
• Drive operational excellence, inventory management, and continuous improvement analysis/projects.
• Drive transactional excellence by partnering with external customers and internal cross-functional customers (e.g. Supply Chain, Contracting, Finance, Governance, e-Commerce, Transportation and Franchises) across the Pharmaceuticals United States Region.
• Serve as the supply chain point of contact and advocate for focused customers and support the flow of data and information amongst team members; participate and attend business review meetings to proactively identify problems, conduct root cause/trending analysis, and develop/implement short and long-term solutions using knowledge of products, processes, and contacts to meet business plan objectives.
• Mine, validate, and maintain data to develop reports/scorecards aligned to business requirements/needs; Lead regular cross-functional team meetings and advanced projects to drive departmental supply chain efficiency.
• Execute ongoing inventory management relationships and improvements including potential CPFR or VMI process with designated customers. This includes: planning and analyzing daily inventory levels, forecasts, and orders at a product code level, maintaining safety stock, lead time, and all other order generation related system parameters, managing product level alignment between customer and company system – data integrity, driving achievement of set inventory and service level objectives, monitoring and reporting on customer performance and business activity monthly, conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify trends and opportunities, and utilize tools such as ABC Analysis and Full Case Analysis in support of inventory management recommendations.
• Maintain awareness of industry trends and benchmark in relevant areas to gather broad business knowledge.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering or Operations. Master’s or higher degree is preferred.
• A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience is required.
• Demonstrated understanding of the end to end supply chain is preferred.
• Customer facing, and planning experience are preferred.
• Supply Chain knowledge, including Order Management, Forward and Reverse Distribution/Logistics is preferred.
• Lean/Process Excellence knowledge and project management experience are preferred.
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Consumer industry is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
• Intermediate skills in Excel are required; vlookup and pivot tables preferred.
• Working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• Proficient in English (written and oral) is required.
• This position will be based in Piscataway, NJ and requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
JOM Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (6162)