Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Customer Receivables Management - Consumer
Requisition ID: 3011180604
Johnson & Johnson Global Services is currently recruiting for a Manager in Customer Receivables Management to be based in Tampa, FL and report to the Director of Customer Receivables Management for the Consumer sector.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, and in local country-based hubs.
This position is responsible for optimizing cash flow and minimizing financial risk for the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies. The manager will direct credit risk management and assessment of the Company’s accounts receivable portfolio through rigorous financial statement analysis and monitoring customers’ mergers and acquisitions.
Critical activities include managing accounts receivable processes and controls. The position leads a team of direct reports to achieve key metrics for cash flow (Days Sales Outstanding) and tactical operations.
Minimize bad debt loss and manage high receivable turnover.
A leadership role will be exhibited within a Shared Services environment to drive efficient business processes and results for the enterprise. Key expectations of the role will be to build connectivity and collaborative relationships with multiple business partners and utilize compliant processes that will optimize cash flow, minimize financial risk, and support business growth.
The position will also have the following responsibilities:
· Translates the strategic vision into operational and tactical goals for the team that deliver desired business results
· Leads Customer Receivables Management staff to ensure performance, motivation and development
· Ensures that the business environment meets all expected compliance controls and standards. Collaborates with Internal and External audit teams to support monthly/annual audits
· Works in ambiguous circumstances
· Maintains a deep knowledge of information technology, and embrace new solutions that can be leveraged to support future business growth
· Presents results and strategies to senior leadership
· Works with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on improving Customer experience
· Leads scorecard reviews and customer visits
· Participates in external organizations to gain insights into the marketplace and translate to business solutions, and leverage best practices.
· Manages projects as appropriate to streamline accounts receivable
· Supports the mindset of continuous improvements in accounts receivable processes
· A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required with a preference in Accounting, Finance or related field.
· A minimum of 5 years of credit, accounts receivable, accounts payable, order to cash, finance or related experience is required.
· Prior project management experience is required.
· Deep knowledge of the order to cash cycle and impacts on billing, credit, collections and cash flow are required.
· Working knowledge of Process Improvement tools and methodology to drive process improvement is required.
· Experience working in a data driven environment with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, form recommendations and action plans is required.
· Experience working with international suppliers, customers and stakeholders is preferred.
· Prior experience with SAP is required.
· Knowledge of the Consumer marketplace is preferred.
· Demonstrated relationship building skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Proven leadership and people management skills, strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills are required.
· Ability to work independently and complete projects by business timelines is required.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
· Strong ability to interact with internal and external parties at various levels.
· This position requires up to 20% domestic travel and the primary location is Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)