Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manufacturing Engineer Team Lead
Requisition ID: 2989180927
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer Team Lead to join our Operations Support Team. Position will be located at our Global Headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which are marketed under the ACUVUE® Brand name. Ever since ACUVUE® transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. And we're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Manufacturing Engineer Team Lead:
• Provides leadership (including training, coaching and supervision) to a team of operators and technicians operating the manufacturing and support equipment.
• Coordinates teams as necessary for the completion of projects.
• Performs a variety of engineering functions of intermediate scope involving the troubleshooting of equipment and processes or facilities related to the manufacturing and support equipment.
• Works closely with other engineering disciplines in the application of troubleshooting equipment and processes
• Identifies, plans, executes and facilitates improvements to the quality and throughput of the manufacturing lines, and support equipment that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety
• Supervises the adherence to safety, environmental, quality and regulatory policies & procedures including identifying and revising safety, regulatory, equipment and process training documentation
• Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Engineering or equivalent technical field
• 2+ years of engineering experience in manufacturing, equipment development, project management, installation and qualification required
• 2+ years of supervisory experience with a technical workforce or 2+ years of demonstrated project team leadership is preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational skills required
• Equipment usage and abilities needed include PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) knowledge, engineering tools and Microsoft Office
• Must be willing and able to meet the conditions & physical demands of the job including:
stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting (Up to 25 lbs.), grasping, hearing, visual acuity, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering, inside environmental conditions.
• Must be willing and able to regularly work either the night shift (6pm – 6am) or on a continuous operations schedule in addition to every other weekend
• Must be willing and able to travel approximately 10%.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)