Johnson & Johnson Careers
ANALISTA DE NOMINA
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 2989180604
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
GFS (Global Financial Service)
The GFS organization provides a variety of transactional and accounting services to J&J Operating Companies around the world, operating out of major centers.
Their goal is to do this in a highly cost-effective and compliant way, leveraging our resources in a cross-sector environment.
Provides specialist support and guidance to the administration and processing of payrolls.
1) Managing and receiving from HR, any information related to administration, wages, retirement, taxes in accordance with previously established Methods and Terms under the required security levels and the effective Payroll Calendars.
2) According to its specific responsibilities, it shall comply and shall cause to be complied, the SOX rules described in the effective DCM.
3) Also, Maintaining Files of Documents and/or Information within the scope of its action in accordance with the Rules established in J&J’s Payroll Policies - Documentary Filing Terms.
4) J&J Payroll Organization shall permanently support and shall be in contact with HR and shall hold regular meetings with HR employees to improve the operation of services provided to J&J Employees.
1) Education level required:Reciently university graduated or studying the last year of university on labor relations, accounting or administration
2) Years of Experience: Position whose requirement necessarily implies 18 to 24 months of experience in payroll positions.
3) Language: english intermediate
4) Location of the role: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Srl (fka Pharma Farmace (7425)