Johnson & Johnson Careers
Financial Analyst- Benefit Investment Team
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 2984180604
Johnson & Johnson’s Benefit Investment Team is recruiting for a Financial Analyst- Benefit Investment Team located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As part of the Benefit Investment Team, the Financial Analyst will assist the team in the operational managing of investments of the US employee benefit assets including domestic and international pension funds, savings and welfare plans and other employee benefit assets.
• Provide Business Partner support to the Investment MDs and PMs, Savings Plan, Legal, HR, Accounting teams
• Daily operational requirements - review for liquidity, investigate and analyze inconsistencies for daily investment performance and compliance.
• Supporting the year end reporting requirements for Management, financials and audit
• Assisting in preparation of quarterly/monthly reports and related presentations
• Supporting the analysis and reporting of the investment portfolio over time, expenses by plan, reimbursed expenses, and other ad-hoc analysis
• Responsible for processing expenses through custodian (Create LOD’s, present for review, update Excel master files, ensure timely fax) and the reimbursement processes
• Interact with external Investment Managers and Vendors (Including Investment Manager paperwork, reconciling expenses, queries in support of Audits, etc.)
• Monthly performance and statement review support, and change management process
• Compile documents for SOX and audit support
• Documentation of new or updated procedures, processes, measurements and controls
• Special project support
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably with a discipline in Finance, Accounting or related business field.
- Accounting, Finance Certification’s or MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of finance, accounting or related work experience is required.
- Experiences with investments, retirement assets, finance or accounting is preferred.
- Interest in financial markets, investments and analytics is preferred.
- Intermediate or advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and MS Excel are required.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment is required.
- The ability to manipulate large amounts of data is required.
- Strong written and verbal communications, ability to manage responsibilities and projects effectively is required.
- Strong analytical capabilities are required.
- Up to 10% of domestic and international travel is required.
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)