Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Business Unit Finance – Vision Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 2983190426
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, located in Jacksonville, FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn
The Business Unit Finance Professional will be responsible for partnering on all decision support and analysis including Financial Management, Business Partnering, Strategic Planning and Long Range Financial Planning. You will be essential in generating insights for use in providing counsel, risk management, and decision-making recommendations to leadership in Supply Chain and Commercial. The role will be required to engage and influence BU line management, while playing a support role in finding opportunities and taking proactive actions to minimize exposure to the Financial Plan.
- Partnering to deliver short term and long term Supply Chain and Franchise results and Gross Profit improvement by providing decision support, input into negotiations and helping to frame the Supply Chain financial picture
- Support the End to End relationship between Supply Chain, Commercial, Supply Chain Finance Pillars, and Deliver
- Participate in Financial Management activities including:
- Strategy & analysis to deliver targets including action planning against risks and opportunities
- Facilitation / support of business reviews on a forecast and ad hoc basis
- Strategic support of key statutory / tax planning items in partnership with key experts
- Support role in Strategic Planning and Long Range Financial Planning activities including:
- Long Range Financial Planning (LRFP) leadership
- Long term Gross Profit improvement strategy and projects
- Cascading targets to proper functions
- Engage in business case development and leadership on prioritization and governance for:
- Capital (CAR support), NPI, LCM, Network, and BCP investment strategy
- New business model support, portfolio optimization, new product costing & analytics, Make vs. Buy decisions
- Business development projects and business integrations
- Partnership to influence inventory, volume and standard cost activities including:
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), planning and inventory strategy, YOY cost move analysis
- Understand and influence demand, supply and inventory strategies via partnership with PIC organization
- Point of contact for the following Business Support:
- Supply Chain Value Stream, Product Management and E2E Leadership Teams
- Supply Chain Finance Business Services CoE, Make, and PIC
- Franchise, Commercial and R&D Finance, Acquisition / Divestiture Support
- Training Business Partners; Compliance – (Review / Sign Off as needed); Systems / GRM – Design & Projects;
- Ad Hoc project support, process improvement initiatives, and other strategic projects requiring SC finance support
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required
- 3 years applicable finance experience
- Intermediate - Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes.
- Strong influencer, independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
- Passion for people development and talent management is critical.
- Experienced professional with strong communication skills who is able to interact with senior management is required.
- Up to 5% travel required
- CPA, CMA, or other financial certification preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)