Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
FIELD SPECIALIST (Florida Territory)
Santa Ana, California; Florida, United States
Requisition ID: 2968180206
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Field Specialist. This position will work remote with preferred residence on the eastern coast of Florida which is a large part of territory.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Primary responsibilities of the Field Specialist include supporting assigned product including technical support of product. Maintain stewardship of company resources. Conducts routine service visits and work with Regional Technical Support Specialist on technical escalations and issues. Responsible for providing first level phone support and onsite installation, maintenance, and repair of company equipment as directed by the Territory Supervisor. Proper documentation of all activities and jobs performed in accordance with the companies Quality Management System, policies, and procedures. Will manage and maintain company’s assets (tools, equipment, fleet vehicles, trunk inventory) in accordance with the companies Quality Management System, policies, and procedures.
- Compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Provide level 1 technical support by logging into phone que as scheduled by the supervisor.
- Help customers troubleshoot problems and document complaints per procedure.
- Provide onsite installation, maintenance and repair of AMO equipment as assigned by supervisor.
- Provide appropriate documentation of problems found and actions taken as per procedure.
- Provide a superior customer experience by conducting themselves in a professional and respectful manner.
- Operate within appropriate expense guidelines and properly maintain all company assets including proper fleet car use and maintenance, calibrated test equipment compliance, accurate trunk inventory, telecom and computer equipment as per policy and procedure.
- An Associate Degree or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of six (6) plus years of related experience such as electronics or laser optical is required.
- A minimum of two (2) plus years’ experience in medical devices, Laser Vision Correction (LVC) or similar field services is preferred.
- Successful experience in multi-account management and multi-state travel is required.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex electro-mechanical assemblies to component level via phone or onsite visit is required.
- Demonstrated hands-on mechanical aptitude is required.
- Strong customer interaction/management skills are preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds is required.
- Ability to work successfully as a team player is required.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 United States is required
- This position works remote and requires up to 80% travel.
United States-California-Santa Ana
North America-United States-Florida
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)