Johnson & Johnson Careers
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead Architect
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Digital Product Development
Requisition ID: 2962190821
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is recruiting for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead Architect. We are offering this position in the New Jersey region. You will need to travel to regional offices in NJ/PA area up to 20% of the time based on active projects.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based health care company. Our products and services span the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. We are more 125,000 employees operating over 250 operating companies worldwide. Our products touch the lives of over a billion people throughout the world every single day.
Our organization is building a new automation capability that will serve the enterprise; all sectors, regions, and functions. As an RPA Lead Architect you are responsible for the design of process automation projects on the Blue Prism platform for a variety of business functions in Johnson & Johnson.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative program for your next role? Do you want to help Johnson & Johnson use a new technology that is reinventing work? Are you interested in creating digital robots? This may be the career opportunity to help make it happen.
- We deliver value across the organization. You will connect with many different functions in both the Technology and Business organizations to design innovative automated solutions. You will gain alignment on solution design and shape future state processes.
- Our bots are essential to business operations. Your solution designs will prioritize recoverability, scalability, resilience, and human-in-the-loop features. Your designs will also include additional factors such as license utilization, local data preservation and security policies.
- Our team is rapidly scaling RPA technology. You will be responsible for defining and continually improving published standards for good RPA development, which will promote high quality code and minimize technical debt in the long-term.
- We are an integrated team. You will partner closely with scrum teams to review code and coach developers throughout the build cycle. As an integral member of the end-to-end RPA service, you will collaborate across the build, operations, and platform teams to resolve design issues.
- You are part of an evolving service team. You shape the future of the service by integrating new technologies. For example, this may include Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Business Process Management (BPM), and other cognitive technologies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Information Technology, or Computer Science is required.
- Minimum two (2) years hands-on technical experience in designing robotic process automation solutions with Blue Prism is required.
- A proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency is required
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills are required.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with additional intelligent automation technologies beyond Blue Prism is helpful.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is helpful.
- Travel required 10-25% to New Jersey / Pennsylvania offices.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Digital Product Development