Johnson & Johnson Careers
Reporting and Analytics Developer - Qlik
Requisition ID: 2957180604
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Reporting and Analytics Developer, Application Services Digital & Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building applications for our Digital Health line of business. The position will be located at Johnson & Johnson’s Healthcare Technology Center in Providence, RI.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Hands-on QlikSense development experience with end-to-end solution delivery of Data & Analytics applications is essential.
- Experience with utilizing Qlik on Big Data and Cloud platforms is preferred.
- Experience with dimensional-relational models and building complex reports is preferred.
- Qlik certification is preferred
- Working knowledge of installation, configuration, administration, security approaches, performance tuning/optimization and process scheduling of Qlik is preferred.
- Exposure to data modeling tools like ERWIN, Visio, Toad designer, etc. is preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and ETL tools and techniques is preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and remediate data and performance issues is required
- Ability to design solutions with limited amount of predetermined requirements with an innovative mindset, over an iterative cycle with the customer is required.
- Experience documenting best practices and enforcing strong governance in a team is required.
- A commitment and passion for continuous integration, unit tests, and using automation to ensure stable, scalable, and quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Proven ability to work with project managers and stakeholders to help refine and capture software requirements in an iterative fashion. Accurately forecast engineering effort.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site development team.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup-up environment.
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle methodologies including Agile/Scrum is required.
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve committed milestones.
- Highly collaborative, ability to mentor and be mentored.
- BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in design and development of Qlik is required.
Ability to function as part of a team is required. Big picture orientation with great attention to detail is required. Collaboration skills and the ability to build strong win/win relationships with partners are required. A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability and drive to get results is required.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)