Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Infectious Disease Sales Specialist, HIV (San Antonio, Texas) – Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Requisition ID: 2957180205
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Infectious Disease Sales Specialist, HIV for the San Antonio, TX territory including Austin, Corpus Christi, and down to the Valley, Texas.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in HIV and other infectious diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
Headquartered in Titusville, New Jersey, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Division of Janssen Products, LP, is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. Please visit http://www.janssentherapeutics.com for more information.
Recognized as one of the companies at the forefront of HIV research, Janssen Pharmaceuticals currently promotes HIV and other infectious diseases products. The company also has an anti-TB compound in development and several active discovery programs in HIV, HCV and other life-threatening infectious diseases.
The Infectious Disease Specialist, HIV will:
· Be accountable for mastery of the products' clinical efficacy, articulating a value proposition for the customer, providing product support/information as needed, and achieving individual sales quotas.
· Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within their assigned geographic area within compliance guidelines.
· Build customer loyalty and identify and cultivate new relationships. Influence decision-makers by delivering a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, uses approved sales and marketing materials, and executes marketing strategies at the local level
· Leverage resources appropriately and working successfully with Janssen team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
· Analyze local trends, as well as identifying long and short term goals to build a strong product launch business plan.
· Be an acknowledged expert on assigned specialty products and their related markets in all areas relevant to internal and external customers: such as, clinical, technical and health economics.
· Develop a complete understanding of the health care delivery system within each assigned account, including the physician hierarchy, key pharmacy personnel, clinical nursing staff, etc.
· Have an understanding of reimbursement, short-and long-term sales potential relevant to percentage of patients treated, patient mix, Managed Care
organizations and Specialty Pharmacies, and new protocols or new treatment modalities that impact business potential.
· Partner with District Councils to meet business needs, facilitate product pull through, and communicate across roles and functions, including with the local Account Manager, Community Liaison, and internal stakeholders.
· Identify key insights to drive business planning, provide business intelligence to the District Manager (e.g. assessing risks and opportunities), and maintain a customer database that documents appropriate customer information and contacts that can be shared across the organization.
· Attend and participate in all required sales meetings; complete all required training curriculum in a timely manner; achieve training standards; and organize and complete administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reporting, call reporting, and other assignments.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
· A valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
· Five (5) plus years of sales experience is required.
· A minimum of three (3) years of experience in relevant sales or specialty sales is required.
· Prior Pharmaceutical or Medical Device experience is preferred.
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills as well as a track record of producing and driving results in sales or in a functional group such as commercial operations is required.
· Ability to identify key decision makers, develop strong relationships, and build customer loyalty is preferred
· Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team is required.
· Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks is required.
· Candidates must satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox).
· Must reside in the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
· Regular territory travel is required, which may include overnight and weekend travel.
United States-Texas-San Antonio
North America-United States-Texas-Austin, North America-United States-Texas-Corpus Christi
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)