Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Group Product Director, RF Generator Systems
Requisition ID: 2951180205
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Group Product Director, RF Generator Systems, aligned to Biosense Webster, located in Irvine, CA. This position may require 25% travel, including some evenings and weekends.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Group Product Director, RF Generator Systems, Global Strategic Marketing, leads the development and manages execution of the global strategic marketing strategy for assigned product categories to achieve defined business objectives. The primary functions are to be responsible for the development, and launch of assigned new products globally, and manage the lifecycle of existing products, both as an individual contributor and while supervising one or more Product Directors. Group Product Directors also may serve as a member of cross-functional product development core teams. You will become a product expert on assigned product lines and their clinical application. They will work closely with the global marketing partners. They will also develop new product value proposition (positioning, price, and promotion). Coordinates and delivers product training at global training programs. Collaborates with regional commercial marketing to develop proper training materials and ensure field proficiency during product launches.
- Develops and manages strategic new product marketing plans and programs for assigned product categories to grow business and meet/exceed global Business Plan forecasts
- Manages global product lifecycles for assigned product categories. Holds global accountability for business results of assigned product categories.
- Leads the marketing function on cross-functional new product core teams.
- Works closely with BWI sales, commercial marketing and R&D staff globally to identify new product opportunities and then analyzes and presents appropriate opportunities to management board Researches, analyzes, and monitors global market trends to identify market opportunities
- Understands and anticipates customer needs
- Analyzes competitive products and incorporates strategies into product development plans
- Develops value proposition (positioning, price, and promotion) for new products
- Formulates clinical claims development for new products, working with Medical Science and Clinical Operations
- Delivers product training at global launch training programs
- Collaborates with Commercial Marketing globally to develop proper training materials and marketing communications programs to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Ensures product knowledge is effectively transferred to regional commercial marketing groups and field organizations
- Ensures business continuity through demand planning and forecasting activities, reviews global forecasts provided by regional commercial marketing and coordinates with Global Supply Chain to ensure adequate product supply.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
Do you strive to join an excellent team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required
- Master’s Degree (MBA, MSc) or equivalent experience preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required (Marketing, Quality and/or R&D)
- Prior experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a product marketing or related role is preferred
- Electrophysiology and Atrial Fibrillation technology knowledge are preferred
- Selling skills proficiency is preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing marketing goals, strategies and tactics is preferred
- Consistent record of success in marketing skills of planning, positioning and execution, with an emphasis on collecting Voice of Customer information is preferred
- Demonstrated experience serving on cross-functional and/or marketing teams to deliver on objectives including revenue, market share and profitability is preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel, trending, P&L Analysis) are required
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation skills (proficient in PowerPoint) are required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, innovative environment
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications and take initiative
- Strategic-minded with strong collaboration skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)