Johnson & Johnson Careers
Immunology Sales Specialist, Rheumatology - Westchester, NY - Janssen Biotech, Inc.
undefined, New York
Requisition ID: 2946180604
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist, Rheumatology, for the Westchester, NY territory which includes Upper Manhattan, the Bronx, and White Plains.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Immunology Specialist, Rheumatology will:
- Be responsible for attaining sales objectives, presenting complex clinical and business information on Janssen Biotech's immunology products and services to an audience of office and institutional based Rheumatology health care professionals, government agencies, professional and patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision-making process.
- Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within a specific geographic area.
- Influence decision makers and influencers within assigned customers to support the use of the company's products in the treatment of meaningful disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
- Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
- Build customer dedication by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision-making within the healthcare
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary including overnight and/or weekends
- Residing in close proximity to the geography or be willingness to relocate.
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management, or business to business experience.
- Experience with injectable/infused products.
- Working knowledge of immunology and/or the rheumatology field.
- Experience managing through complex reimbursement issues.
- Experience in project oriented selling situations in a high incentive and individual performance culture is preferred, along with a documented successful sales performance (fast-growing, results vs. plan).
- Completion of Management Development course(s).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New York-
North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-New York-White Plains
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)