Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Project Manager, Global Operations
Requisition ID: 2945170925
NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager – Global Operations. NeoStrata, located in Princeton, New Jersey has a growing portfolio of dermo cosmetic, OTC drug and medical device products produced by North American & select international external manufacturers (EM’s).
The Senior Project Manager generally possesses a strong understanding of product and package development, manufacturing, quality management, logistics, distribution networks, and sales and operations planning.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for various activities as they relate to managing new product launches, marketing sampling and promotional programs, product restages, regulatory driven product changes, etc. The Senior Project Manager will also be responsible for managing all aspects of external engagements including but not limited to, interaction with collaborating partners, contract manufacturing and development projects, and several other key programs which require time, cost, and milestone activity management.
The Senior Project Manager – Global Operations will:
- Coordinate all attributes and key activities throughout the lifecycle of the programs including all project timeline activities, cost management activities where appropriate, hosting key development initiative meetings, capture all relevant action items and following up with key stakeholders.
- Liaise with Commercial Operations, Research & Development (R&D), Finance, Clinical and Operations to efficiently and effectively manage various internal and external projects
- Coordinate and communicate all aspects of new product launch activities including timelines, pricing, annual volume confirmation, etc.
- Run the Product Development Review meetings: facilitate departmental communications on key activities, follow ups from ad hoc meetings, updates on launch plans, etc.
- Align with and embed Johnson & Johnson best practice project management programs and initiatives to the DermoCosmetic sector
- Establish project management activities best practices and educate the entire organization on a going basis
- Liaise with Logistics on the distribution of the product launch quantities (Domestic and International)
- Interacts with and fosters cooperative working relationships that facilitate project tasks with internal partners and project members to ensure maximum product-to-market efficiency
- Coordinates department meetings and manages project team meetings ensuring communication and organization
- Interfaces with senior management team on various core projects and products
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of ten years (10) of overall project management experience is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of global project management is required
- Knowledge of the product development processes is required
- Demonstrated experience in influencing up and down the organizational ladder is required
- Maintain a proven track record of dependability and commitment
- Previous experience leading cross functional teams is required
- Previous experience in consumer beauty products is preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Project is required
- Process mapping using tools like Visio is preferred
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred
- Knowledge of FDA and global regulations including Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) is preferred
- Regulatory / Quality experience in the cosmetic / OTC industry is preferred
- CPG experience is preferred
- Ability to travel domestically 5% is required
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)