Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Medical Information Integration, Payers, Health Systems
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 2940180604
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Director, Medical Information Integration, Payers, Health Systems to join the organization. This position will be based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Medical Information Payer and Health Systems Director is accountable for leading the development and dissemination of Medical Information customer materials across the Jansen portfolio of products to Payer and Health System accounts.
• Acting as the primary Medical Information point of contact to key Payer and Health Systems, overseeing the development and timely dissemination of tailored, evidence-based scientific materials that convey the clinical and health economic information and value for products across the Janssen portfolio in coordination with Real World Value & Evidence (RWV&E) and other internal stakeholders
• Overseeing the development and dissemination of scientific information in support of Janssen products to compendia, evidence-based medicine organizations, and care pathway companies in partnership with RWV&E, Strategic Customer Groups (SCG), and Medical Affairs
• Ensuring an efficient, consistent, compliant process for development and dissemination of scientific materials to Payers and Health Systems, Compendia, Evidence-based Medicine Organizations, and Care Pathway Companies
• Serving as a leader on assigned cross-functional teams, with internal partners such as other RWV&E, Payer Marketing, Medical Affairs, SCG, Worldwide Market Access to support Payer and Health Systems unmet scientific needs and identify new opportunities for partnership.
• Doctorate degree is required- PharmD, PhD, MD
• A minimum of 9-12 years of relevant experience in Medical Information or/and Health Economics and Outcomes Research is required.
• Expertise in the healthcare industry, clinical knowledge or practice across multiple therapeutic areas is required.
• Working knowledge of United States health care systems and customers - specifically understanding business models and perspectives of managed care and public sector is preferred.
• People leadership experience strongly preferred as this position will have direct reports
• This position will require up to 15% travel, mostly domestic
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)