Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director Site Planning
Gurabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 2926180906
Janssen Ortho LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Director Site Planning to be based in Gurabo, Puerto Rico.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Director Site Planning, you will:
• Have responsibility for Gurabo and Manati, Puerto Rico. These sites cross technology platforms and are key sites in the Janssen Supply Chain network for new product launch activities.
• Increase capabilities of the site planning teams in line with Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Plan Maturity model, influence and leadership at the site leadership teams, and opportunities to shape planning processes across the Global Planning organization.
• Guide the teams in setting up a balanced masterplan, detailed plan and material plan which takes into account operations efficiency, stock cost and customer service.
• Be accountable for the team results and objectives: set an executable plan for production, on time availability of bulk and Finished products towards customers and on time availability of raw materials & packaging materials for production.
• Create and maintain relationships, internally and externally, that allow his/her plant to interpret demand and inventory requirements and respond with the right capacity, products and schedules to meet customer requirements.
• Drive Raw Materials and Work in Process, Inventory Planning and ensure best use of plant capacity to optimize investment and meet demand and inventory goals.
• Develop annual business plan for departmental expenses as well as production plans for mfg sites that meet demand and inventory expectations. Ensure business plan attainment.
• Accountable for the further development of the capabilities of his/her people. Ensure recruitment, development and retention of high performing associates, including cross platform, cross sector and cross functional groups career path to develop global leadership. Develop and maintain objectives, development plans, performance reviews and succession plan for all associates.
• Lead the short-term exception process and site Supply Review Meetings.
• Ensure accuracy of the planning parameters within relevant systems
• Drive continuous improvement to improve planning processes within the plant and partners with manufacturing to help identify and drive improvements on delivery, cost, and reliability.
• Be a member of the plant leadership team and of the planning platform leadership team.
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required; Advanced degree, APICS certification and Green Belt certification is preferred.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in Manufacturing and/or Logistics for the health care industry is required.
• A minimum of three (3) years people management/supervisory experience is required.
• Must have experience leading complex operations, including multiple plants/sites, matrix organizations, preferably in a global setting.
• Working experience in manufacturing site supply planning, capacity planning and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) is required.
• Proven business acumen in Supply Chain and financials and a clear understanding of external Supply Chain trends is required.
• Ability to embed a culture of harmonization and process improvement and value creation is required.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required; experience with SAP is highly preferred.
• Must be fluent in English (write and speak); Spanish knowledge is preferred.
• Availability to travel in and outside Puerto Rico approximately twenty percent (20%) of the time is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Puerto Rico-Gurabo
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)