Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Global Brand Manager, New Product Launch
Requisition ID: 2917180604
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Global Brand Manager, New Product Launch to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Global Brand Manager, New Product Launch, leads the global launch excellence team and key commercial initiatives for new innovation. This position creates: global product strategies, communications guidelines, claims and marketing assets for the select product portfolio. This Senior Manager must collaborate with global partners and cross functional business partners to be successful. This Leader will deliver a suite of solutions to meet the needs of consumers and professionals with a clear value proposition that differentiates Johnson & Johnson Vision from the competition.
This Senior Manager partners closely with: Innovation and Pipeline teams, Professional and Consumer Equity teams, Sales and Key Account teams and global, regional and local partners. The goal of these partnerships is to increase presence of the products with Consumers, Eye Care Professionals, and Channel customers, and influence and team with global agencies, global strategic marketing, and regional marketing leads.
- Work with regional partners to lead the development and global execution of launch excellence that support the Global commercial and communications strategy.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to develop a Global pre-market launch plan which includes market development for a new contact lens category.
- Work closely with global agency partners, cross-functional partners, and Regional Brand Leads to deliver integrated communications plans and global assets.
- Measure and assess marketplace business results (launch metrics, sales, consumption, market share, portfolio penetration, equity scores, NPS, etc.)
- Actively assess ongoing marketplace trends and develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive advantage and differentiate from the competition.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- An MBA or advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing experience is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience and/or Healthcare Professional marketing is required.
- Global brand/product management experience is preferred.
- A demonstrated track record of marketing leadership including advertising, new product and marketing plan development, along with classical marketing training is required.
- Strong experience with market research/customer insights and business performance tracking across a global market landscape is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in launching products is strongly preferred.
- Digital Marketing and Shopper Marketing experience is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations is required.
- Prior experience working with Legal and Regulatory teams is required.
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)