Johnson & Johnson Careers
Contract Director, Surgery/Orthopedics
Requisition ID: 2915180604
The Strategic Customer Group (SCG) within Johnson & Johnson’s One Medical Device (MD) is recruiting for a Contract Director, Surgery/Orthopedics to be located within 120 miles of Pittsburg, PA, Columbus, OH, Cleveland OH or Buffalo, NY.
Within Johnson & Johnson Medical Device’s (JJMD’s) Strategic Customer Group, the Customer Marketing & Solutions department is responsible for helping establish Johnson & Johnson as the “partner of choice” with key health systems by developing and executing end-to-end customer marketing and solutions strategies aimed at helping health care providers reduce costs, improve outcomes, and advance patient satisfaction. The department has accountability for developing and aligning the Johnson & Johnson organization to a global solutions strategy and helping to build an insight-driven solutions portfolio both organically and through external partnerships.
The Contract Director, Surgery/Orthopedics will lead the co-development of an overall contracting strategy with the Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) or the Manager of Strategic Accounts (MSA) and input from the field account teams. He/she will be responsible for pricing strategy negotiations and execution, responsible for price in all assigned accounts, and build/maintain relationships with key provider stakeholders.
• Supports DSA/MSA and SCG Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) in developing account strategies to accelerate the delivery of profitable performance metrics (ie. growth, improved price performance, achieving gross profit target, etc) in managing account performance via contract compliance, ensuring sales and performance goals are maintained and monitored.
• Accelerate knowledge to become subject matter expert (SME) on all JJMD product segments regarding the pricing/contracting strategies by Business Unit.
• Work with DSA/MSA and account teams to provide direction on all areas of account access via contracts at JJMD level or via pricing per franchise strategy and ongoing contract management.
• Effectively communicates performance against contracted metrics, with Customer, leading to increased contract compliance and mutually agreed to gap closure activities.
• Develop, maintain & manage customer relationships with economic decision maker(s) that contributes to short and long term performance management.
• Assess account needs, analyze customer data and prepare plans in partnership with DSA & FSO along with other commercial resources to optimize customer satisfaction and overall business goals.
• Responsible for contract management (i.e. RFP’s, contract renewal, deal creation, etc.)
• Work collaboratively as a member of the team, aligned towards broader organization goals
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of combined sales, sales/account management, marketing and/or finance experience required
- Negotiation acumen and experience are required
- Financial acumen is preferred
- Experience with market knowledge and analytics are required
- Experience in Medical Device or a highly regulated industry is preferred
- Orthopedics experience is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience is preferred
Must live or be willing to relocate within 120 miles of one of the designated cities for this position.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Ohio-Cleveland, North America-United States-Ohio-Columbus, North America-United States-New York-Buffalo, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Erie
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)