Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Strategic Accounts, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
Requisition ID: 2899180927
The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnson’s Medical Device Companies (JJMDC) is recruiting for a Manager Strategic Accounts, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC). This is a remote position to be located within 120 miles from one of the designated cities for this role: New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Boston, MA or Hartford, CT.
The Manager Strategic Accounts, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) will serve as the point person and lead voice for Medical Devices and Johnson & Johnson and develop the overall strategy and direction and manage the relationship and service delivery of assigned Ambulatory Surgery accounts. The One MD Lead Voice will have full ownership and accountability for success across the full MD portfolio in this fast-growing space.
- Develops sustainable strategic relationships with healthcare executives at targeted Ambulatory Surgery customers to maximize effectiveness with clinicians, economic and other critical decision makers, driving account growth and share of mind
- Directly responsible for MD/enterprise strategy that drives MD/J&J share, market basket, and overall profitability
- Responsible for the development of the account plan and the overall account strategy to include all stakeholders while working collaboratively to match customer’s needs and expectations with internal J&J capabilities (e.g. Solutions, Professional Education, Supply Chain and Logistics, Data Analytics, and Health Economics, Finance, Marketing, R&D, Outcomes Research)
- Ensures coordinated execution of customer solutions through clinical and economic services and programs
- Aligns internal commercial and COE resources to address customer needs, ensure successful integration and adoption of selected solutions to targeted customers and facilitate appropriate internal and external relationships
- Responsible for creating a joint business/ value plan along with the delivery of key business reviews that addresses both JJMDC and customers long term goals which leads to achievement of growth targets.
- Accountable for creation of contract strategy, customer negotiations and pricing across platforms/product lines.
- Assess account needs and analyze customer data and prepare plans in partnership with field sales and other commercial resources to optimize customer satisfaction and overall business goals
- Creates an industry leading capability of integrated account management, services execution, and deep customer insights at the market and account level
Do you strive to join a collaborative team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.JD to come
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in sales management, strategic accounts, marketing and/or finance required
- Must live within 120 miles of a designated cities for this position
- Customer and Enterprise Leadership experience preferred
- Experience with joint value creation and customer solutions preferred
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Experience with financial acumen and analytics preferred
- Healthcare market knowledge preferred
- Experience in highly regulated industry preferred
- Relevant product knowledge preferred
- Contract management experience preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking skills are important
- Collaborative and influencing skills are required
- Experience with Ambulatory Surgery Centers is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New York-New York
North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Trenton, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Springfield, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, North America-United States-Connecticut-Hartford, North America-United States-Connecticut-New Haven, North America-United States-Connecticut-Stamford
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)