Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supervisor - AFTERNOON SHIFT - 18 Month Contract
Requisition ID: 2887180601
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Under minimal direction, the Manufacturing Supervisor - Processing - performs all responsibilities necessary to provide oversight to manufacturing operations. This would include providing direction and making decisions for a variety of tasks including quality and compliance, equipment and technical troubleshooting, and process and people management decisions. Provides leadership to ensure adherence to all safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures. Partners with the cross-functional teams to execute the production schedule.
• Takes necessary action to eliminate and immediately address safety hazards
• Seeks prompt identification, reporting and corrections of deviations
• Addresses GEMBA audit findings, supports non-conformance investigations, and implements corrective/preventative actions
• Promotes a safety conscience culture
• Ensure that all department personnel are trained and their training is maintained in a compliant state relevant to their position
• Partners with the Processing Manager and departmental trainers to develop an agile and capable workforce
• Approves SOP’s, technical reports, and relevant quality documentation
• Edits documentation (i.e. SOPs, OJTs and OWRWs) as assigned
• Documents all activities per the GMP requirements
• Acts as a champion for CI methodology and application of Lean concepts in work area
• Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes opportunities for continuous improvement and facilitates team identification of these opportunities
• Develops, maintains and distributes departmental metrics to key stakeholders
• Responsible for all aspects of performance management for their teams by applying J&J’s 5-Conversations model, coaching, performance-improvement plans and progressive discipline.
• Provides resources and support, both as a mentor and coach, to direct reports
• Assists management through change and transformation activities
Education and experience
• Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
• Thorough understanding of GMP compliance.
• Pharmaceutical and/or OTC experience is an asset.
• Knowledge of Health Canada, FDA and cGMP regulations
• Demonstrated skills in meeting facilitation and project team leadership
• Process and data orientated with a demonstrated ability to resolve technical issues
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)