Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 2879190514
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst in Titusville, NJ.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
This Senior Financial Analyst role will provide key business decision support, strategic analyses, reporting and consolidation for Vision Care Supply Chain Network Operations.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provide Supply Chain financial leadership for consolidations and reporting of Worldwide J&J Vision Care Contact Lens with more than $2B in Gross Profit and spans 2 manufacturing sites including the world’s largest lens manufacturing plant
- Managing Gross Profit analysis and key insights partnering closely with Supply Chain and the Commercial Franchise team to understand potential risks/opportunities, key profitability levers, and trend analysis
- Framing results and forecast updates to Supply Chain and Franchise leadership on all key Supply Chain metrics including Gross Profit, Net Cost Change, Inventory and Capital
- Support Strategic Planning and target setting process
- High visibility role with opportunities to present and interact with management
- Opportunity to support cross-functional projects
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting & performance analytics work products (including prioritization across the team). Exhibit signs of leadership qualities of Connect, Shape, and Deliver to complete Commercial related requests while working collaboratively with the team
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required; Accounting, Finance degree preferred.
- A CPA, CMA, MBA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e.: VLOOKUP functions, formulas, pivot tables)
- Prior experience creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations to various levels of the organization preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
MD&D Global Services LLC (6209)