Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Global Hematology Analytics
Requisition ID: 2879180601
Janssen Global Services, LLC is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Hematology Analytics located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
You will be responsible for providing decision support and integrating key insights to shape global commercial development strategies for pharmaceutical products in early and late development. The functional scope of this position includes data analytics, primary and secondary market research as well as forecasting and scenario valuation modeling. Primary business partners include but are not limited to Global Strategic Marketing, Medical Affairs, R&D, Regional Business Analytics, NBD, Global Market Access & Pricing, Supply Chain and Finance.
- Assist in optimizing commercial development strategies, and partner with regions on creation and execution of launch readiness plans for late development products through primary and secondary market research.
- Lead development of forecasts, maintain key forecast assumptions, perform sensitivity analysis and develop presentations to support early stage and late stage assets. For late stage assets, align with regional partners on key assumptions and valuations.
- Accountable for the robustness and transparency of the forecasts and secondary data for early and late stage development assets. Ensure alignment with internal, regional and other key stakeholders as required.
- Develop and execute plans to conduct market research and analytics to ensure depth of insight and rigor into our decision-making around progressing internal assets and communicate the results to internal and key regional stakeholders.
- Articulate and frame insights, risks, opportunities and support commercial leadership in its communication to high-level management and regions.
- Create effective partnerships with regional business partners and other key partners (clinical/finance/supply chain etc.) that lead to transparency, trust and sharing of knowledge.
- This position will report to the Director Analytics, Hematology DAS.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive business experience in areas such as Forecasting, Business Analytics, Economic Modeling, Market Research is required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry (directly or indirectly for market research firms, management consulting etc) is required.
- Oncology disease state is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading primary market research projects is required.
- Experience with forecasting or secondary data analysis (formulation of key assumptions, alignment and communication with stakeholders) is highly desired.
- Strong leadership, project and process management to drive business results is required.
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organization development skills are required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the key scientific, clinical, regulatory and commercial processes is highly preferred.
- Has a demonstrated track record of working effectively across functions/organizations.
- Analytical individual with sound business acumen who can indirectly influence decisions with internal and regional partners.
- A passion for detail as well as ability to look at the “total picture” which allows the person to integrate insights based on multiple sources.
- Interest and ability to understand disease area and product specific clinical data and determine impact on forecasts/brand insights.
- Demonstrated expertise in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Proficiency in Crystal Ball and/or @Risk is desired.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)