Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Customer Development Analyst - Kroger
Skillman, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio
Requisition ID: 2873190820
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Development Analyst - FCDO Kroger Team based Skillman, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. provides sales, marketing and logistical services to U.S. retail customers on behalf of the U.S. consumer companies. It represents one point of contact with our customers for selling teams, customer service, distribution, retail merchandising and professional detailing. It develops and markets baby care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines, and skin care products that address the needs of consumer and healthcare professionals and incorporates the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brands, Listerine®
The Sr. Customer Development Analyst is responsible for enabling the Kroger Team achievement of forecast and team goals and objectives by delivering analytical support to the Business Development team, customer, and internal partners. The incumbent is proficient and knowledgeable of category management fundamentals. The incumbent proactively utilizes data and analytics to make recommendations on key business issues (4Ps). The incumbent assembles and provides market and competitive data to track business results, monitor productivity, support new product launches, assess category, customer or shopper trends, and develops recommendations based on the analysis. The incumbent assesses and draws conclusions from shipment, POS, customer, competitive, and syndicated business data to identify trends, gaps, competitive threats, ideal assortment SKUs, and sales opportunities. The incumbent translates, creates, recommends, and presents these findings to customer and/or internal teams. The incumbent participates in special projects as assigned by the supervisor. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports team members/partners by organizing, analyzing, and drawing conclusions from a variety of data sources, including IRI, Nielsen, POS, Loyalty, and Shopper/Panel, to identify trends and provide insights-based recommendations
- Ensures that data is accurately formed, reported, and error-free when preparing data sets through careful review and refinement prior to performing analysis
- Provides timely point of sale results to field sales teams, based on data availability
- Tracks and reports sales performance, such as promotional, new items, customer results, customer groups, or categories
- Develops planograms recommendations to support customer sales at the shelf, and performs pre and post-analysis
- Supports new product launches by developing fact-based category stories that differentiate J&J products from competitive offerings. Executes specific steps of the new product launch strategy, such as developing fact books, UPC codes, or artwork
- Partners with cross-functional peers to develop accurate SKU-level forecasts
- Completes all required training curriculum and achieves set standards
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Complies with company policies and procedures at all times
- A bachelors degree is required
- At least 2 years prior business experience required
- Prior customer sales or CPG experience preferred.
- Strong skills in syndicated data systems, such as IRI or Nielsen preferred
- Strong skills in loyalty databases, such as 84.51, and store level POS systems, such as Market6 preferred.
- Ability to independently organize and complete assigned work required
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, complex matrix, changing environment required
- Ability to access, assess, interpret, and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data required
- Ability to summarize and influence decisions through data required
- Ability to understand marketplace-various consumer retail business models required
- Ability to understand macro and micro trends required
- Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of studies required
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, database information sources, and web applications are required
- Some knowledge of statistical methods desirable
- Up to 25% travel required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)